What is this feeling?

Wth?

                         

12:45 a.m.

In Bangtan most peaceful dorm,There is two creature who are still not sleeping because they both hyper from coincedently sleeping all evening after practise.

Jimin runs with all of his heart content.He quickly hid in Taehyung's closet.He likes to hid there because he could smell all of Taehyung's nice scent.He really into Taehyung's smell nowadays.Yeah, it seems very weird but even Jimin can't deny how sweet Taehyung smell can be.

"Ready or not?Here i come!"

Taehyung shout,he put away his hand from his face and start searching.

"Jimin-ahhh~ Jimin-ahh~where are you~?" Jimin chuckle sofly when he heared Taehyung hardly searching for him.

Taehyung search all place in the dorm but he just so dumb that the thought of searching through the closet had never cross on his mind.

Jimin tried to stand his laughter but he accidently hit the closet and make a bump sound.He froze.

Taehyung heared the sound and he know it was clearly coming from the his closet.He tiptoed there and quietly standing beside the closet.

Jimin panic so he tried to open the closet slightly to take a peek of Taehyung.A smirk comes out from Taehyung mouth.When Jimin decide to change hiding place,he comes out from the closet and BOOO!

Jimin scream like a girl then he accidently fall backwards on Taehyung's body.Taehyung heart race a bit when he felt Jimin's warmth and smell close to him.

"Ughhh..why are you so heavy jiminie?" Taehyung's joking.He just want Jimin to move from his body because his heart is already out of his body.He knew that his face started to heat up.

"You the one that scared the hell out of me.. " Jimin pout.He get off from Taehyung and sulking.

"Pull me up!"Taehyung's grin at Jimin and shove his hand that waiting for Jimin kindness.

Jimin just can't stand Taehyung child-like-act so he just help the younger one to stand up.

"Thank you Jiminnie~i know you are kind~"Taehyung keep praising on Jimin.Jimin just smile slightly since he doesn't hate being praised.He throw a punch on Taehyung's chest .

"Dont talk Taehyung,you going to freak me up" Jimin smirk then playfully run away from Taehyung.

"You the one that freak my heart out" Taehyung's mumble alone while staring at the boy that he love so much more than himself.Rethink about how kind and caring Jimin always treated him and play with him although Taehyung was kinda weird all times.He just realise how much he love about Jimin.His eye smile,kindness,sweetness and sometimes kinda shameless.He love everything.He love being treated so nice by Jimin.And also-

"What are you mumbling about Tae?"Jimin's voice realised Taehyung from his fluttering dreaming about Jimin.

"u-huh? oh.nothing!lets go to sleep now~!"He smile then leave Jimin behind.Jimin shake his head.Taehyung is just soo weird yet very adorable.

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

Everyone take a meal together when they finish practise except Taehyung,he stay for more extra dance lesson.Jimin insisted to stay but Taehyung do not allow it.So they end up eating without Taehyung this night.

"Are you gay Jimin?" sudden question from rapmon make everyone on the table cough and shock.

Suga and Jhope changing glance,they decide to take Jungkook away from the table,its too early for the kid to hear this kind of problem.

"What the hell was that Namjoon? you scared the kid out!"Jin slap rapmon thight.

"Uhuk!..What?! what are you saying hyung?!"Jimin stare rapmon.Need exact explanation.

"It just that..you guys kind of in a special relationship"being serious with his voice.Rapmon really scared Jimin out.

"Wha-what are you talk about hyung? and who is this "you guys" referred to? why suddenly you ever thought me ga-gay?!"Jimin blinked fast and kind of  dissatisfied with what just rapmon think he is.HE NOT GAY!

"Your closeness with Taehyung is freaking me out.You being very nice to him and it throws worries to me"rapmon confess.Jin just stay silent and head hung low on the plate,he understand rapmon worriedness kinda overload sometimes.When he got too stress,he will get worried about everything including the most ridiculous thing.

"You always worried about everything namjoon,you should take a rest.There's no way Jimin is gay,he is just...very kind.Right Jimin?"Jin looked at Jimin with full of hope.

"of-of course!"Jimin answered.

"See? jeez Namjoon!Dont ever bring out this kind of topic again.."Jin advised rapmon as he leave the table.

Rapmon just nodded.Maybe he was the one that overthinking,he thought.

#-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

Jimin let out a heavy sigh."What the hell was that".He wrapped his face many times as he drawn himself on the bed.Actually, Jimin also questioned himself with what rapmon think he was.He confuse with his own feeling.He know that he was not gay but he also,sometimes think that he had this weird feeling for Taehyung.He trapped and confuse inside.He doesnt know why he care soo much about Taehyung,its not like Taehyung is some kind of a child he should take care for.He should discuss this feeling with Taehyung."Yes,I must! i will discuss this thing together with Taehyung!he always give the best solution by the way!"

Jimin smile with his thought,but who would expect that after the dicussion with Taehyung will makes jimin emotion from mess to disaster.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I FINALLY DONE WITH 1ST CHAPTER.....SORRY GUYS TT TT IM NOT THE BEST AT EXPRESS SOMEONE FEELING AND MY GRAMMAR IS JUST VERY WORST.IT SHORT AREN'T IT?

Leave a comment about your opinion guys! ;; please! and thank you so much for willing to read this kind of lame fic...;A;