{ Chapter 7 }

Fall in love with our lovely spy

Flashback

 

 

 Taeyeon was a 16 years old cheerful girl.She has a boyfriend that is a gentleman and caring toward her.They are the most perfect couple ever.His name is Kwon Jiyong or people call him G-Dragon.He is handsome,kind and a gentleman as what people see.But actually,he is a badass,pain-in-the- and had a really bad secret.He kill people and much more.But,that's not the point here.

 

 

 Taeyeon had a crush at him for ages and Jiyong knew it.He act like he fall in love deeply with her and play with her heart."Jiyong oppa,can you accept my heart?"Taeyeon said as she hand out a box of chocolate at him.Jiyong smile handsomely."Of course I will accept you."Then they hug.They date for 2 years and 5 month.Suddenly,she saw that Kwon Jiyong is cheating with her.Not only that,he even slap her and call her '' '' and much more.After she got dumped,of course she felt horrible.She went back home just to saw a hurtful scene.

 

 

 Her mother is being tied on the chair and got .Her mother is a mutant but at that time she was ill,so she can't really use her powers.Herfather get tied at the bed and he got shooted and beaten.Taeyeon cried at the sight.The guy laugh evilly when he saw Taeyeon broke down."Nice to meet you Taeyeon-ssi.You are my son's favourite girl.Will you follow me?"He held out his hand to Taeyeon.Taeyeon look at the hand and glare at him.She quickly ran but the guy chase her till she was at an unknown place.

 

 

 Actually,she can used her powers but she was just too shock so she can't thought of anything.She sob at a place and that's where we,GOT7,met her.

 

End of flashback

 

 

Some of EXO's members are clenching their fist and some were dumbfounded to even say anything."But there is mafia hunting us?"Suho asked."Nae,Taeyeon noona doesn't tell you guys?"JR said."There are many mafias hunting you guys."Yugyeom said and EXO just gulp their own saliva.'Hope things will be alright.'They thought