{ Chapter 4 }

Fall in love with our lovely spy

 At the basement somewhere

 

 

 "Yah! I train you guys all this time and you guys doesn't even use it! YOU GUYS JUST WASTE IT!" Shout a guy that wear sunglasses and threw all the things on the table."But boss,our enemy is Kim Taeyeon from DILLEMA Company."The guy glare at him."·She is just a midget! What do you think she can do?!"The guy said and massage his head."She is abnormal.She is a mutant."The guy look at his two students shockly."You guys aren't lying?"The first one nod."Okay then Kim Myungsoo and Choi Minho,I give this duty again and you guys will have to do it rightly."The bguy said and sit onbthe chair.

 

 

 Minho and Myungsoo bow and went out the office."Woah,he is such a tiger.But is it really that Kim Taeyeon is mutant?"Myungsoo asked Minho.Minho nod.Myungsoo smirk.'I found you Kim Taeyeon.'

 

 

 At the mansion

 

 

 "Taeyeon noona,do you know about Hallyu waves?"Ask Kai."What is that? Is that some kind of waves that people like?"They burst into a fit laughing."Noona,I don't know being a spy mean can't know the surroundings."Kai said finally calm down."Hallyu waves is Korean pop songs that the whole world know and like."Taeyeon mouth start to make 'O' shape."This is for example."Then Kai show her some video.First he show Apink-Mr Chu."So girly,but I like the song."Then it was y,Free and Single."Woah."Taeyeon gape watching the video."They are so handsome.I don't know people that is as handsome as them is exist."She saud excitedly.

 

 

 While the EXO's members just watched her dorkiness.Oh,how they wish they can capture that girl heart.But what if one day,someone among them just steal her heart?