{ Chapter 3 }

Fall in love with our lovely spy

 The 12 of them gathered in the basement while Taeyeon is in her room minding her own bussiness."Guys,aren't you guys weird?"Kai ask.All of them look at him questionly except Tao."Yeah,doesn't you guys?"Kris look at them weirdly."How does we want to feel weird when we don't know what tthe heck are you guys talking about?"He said in-a-matter-of-fact tone."Look,when I scold Taeyeon just now,suddenly my X-BOX explode.Right Chanyeol hyung?"Chanyeol clap his hands once and agreed with Tao."And you know I'm a great footballer right?Me,Xiumin hyung and Luhan hyung are playing football outside and I asked Taeyeon to make orange juice for me.I drank it and I purposely spit it because I want to .I said that bla bla bla and scold her.Then I continued played football and then it hit a woman."Kai said.

 

 

 Suho just look at Kai."Well,hearing Tao's story,I might believe him.But,Kai's story,maybe you're lacking your football skill."Suho state jokingly.They laugh while Kai pout."Hyung~~!"

 

 

 While upstair,Taeyeon called one of her best friends."Yeobosaeyeo?"Then a male voice answered."Wae Taengoo-ah?"Taeyeon smile widely."Oppa,can you come to this address as quick as you can."Taeyeon said while playing with her fingers."Wae?"The male asked."I want to reveal my identity to some jerks that I have to babysit."The male gasp."What? But why?!"The guys shout."You can make it without me."Taeyeon just sigh."You are just the same with me oppa.But you are way stronger and you can control people mind.Ok,no questions and no buts.Bye Jaejoong oppa! See you in 5 minutes!"Then she hung up.

 

 

 Jaejoon is one of the most closet oppa with her.Actually,she has many mutant friends.For example Jaejoong.Actually,Taeyeon's friends want to enter the entertainment but Taeyeon is the first that got admitted and sbe doesn't want that there are many mutant in the entertainment or else people will kill them."Guys!"Taeyeon called them.All of them went to the living room and slump their bodies on the leather couches."I already asked my friend to meet me here and he will arrive in 3,2 and 1."She said and a guy stand beside her.All of them gasp.

 

 

 "Are you a witch?"Lay shout.Taeyeon laughed."Nope,I'm not.I'm a mutant so is him."Taeyeon said and point her finger to Jaejoong."Mutant like X-Men!"Chen shout and both of them nod.They both gasp and shout in unison "Daebak!!"Lay and Chen shout.They are addicted with X-Men just like their mother.Well for Chen of course but for Lay I don't know."I knew it! This what I said weird you know!"Kai said."But why do you tell us?"Sehun ask."Because even for one day I can't control my anger with you guys.I don't know how Mr and Mrs Kim survive."Taeyeon said.