Too Late

Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She kept all of his pictures in her phone. 

She paste all of his posters in her room.

She admires him so much.

She loves him not as an idol but as a man.

He doesn't even know her. 

He loves his fans but he doesn't know her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day, she was eating with her friend, Minyeong. Suddenly, someone enter the cafe. She looked up and saw.. the one that she loves and admires so much, walked in with a perfect outfit. He was wearing shades. But still, he is perfect to her.

" Minhyeon-ah, isn't that Baekhyun oppa?" Minyeong asked.

" Uhm yes. Should I approach him?" She asked blankly.

" Gosh, paboya! You should!" Minyeong knocked her head.

" Hehe arasseo." She put up all of her courage and walked to him.

But, it's too late. 

Because he already walked away.

She chased him and called him. 

But, it's too late.

Because he already entered the building.

She walked into the restaurant with a sad feeling. Tears almost drop onto her beautiful face. But, she is a strong girl and she knows one day, she will meet him and talk to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXO held a concert and a fansigning event. She immediately buys 2 tickets. For her and for her bestie, Minyeong. 

" Minyeong, I bought a ticket for you." She called Minyeong.

" Ticket? What concert?" Minyeong asked.

" Pabo! EXO's concert." She said.

" Omo! Jinjja?! Gomawo chinguya~" Minyeong chimed.

" No problem~" They hung up.

The next day is the day that she will meet him. She will surely to talk to him. 

" Your friend is here!!" Her mom hollered.

" Ne eomma!" She replied and came down.

They went to the concert together. They have to queue to get into the concert. Once they got into the stadium, they quickly find their seats. Suddenly, the light went off and screaming started to be heard. They found their seats and sat on it. 

Few minutes later, EXO started to perform on the stage. She keep looking at her love. She didn't look at other EXO's members. Only him. 

" Minyeong-ah, I wanna go to the toilet. Wait here okay?" She said as they finished perform.

" Ne." Minyeong replied shortly.

She slightly ran to the restroom. Suddenly, she bumped into someone. 

" Eo? Joeseonghamnida!" She said as she didn't even looked at the person and just ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was wandering around the building as he looked for a restroom. Suddenly, someone bumped into him.

" Eo? Joeseonghamnida!" She ran away.

" Wait!" He called out.

But it's too late.

Because she already walked away.

His heart beats faster than usual when that girl bumped into him. He had a chance to look at the girl's pretty face. And it makes him flutters. 

Did I probably...falling in love? With stranger?

" Hyung!" Sehun called him.

" Yes?" 

" Hah! I searched for you everywhere!" The latter scolded.

" Heh mian! I was looking for a restroom just now." He grinned sheepishly.

" Ah arasseo. Ppalli. We got fansigning event after this." 

" Okay. I got it." He nodded and quickly went to a restroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the concert finished, they went to EXO's fansigning event. They had to queue up again cuz yeah, EXO are popular and have many fans. 

Why did my heart beated so fast when I bumped onto that person? Who is he? 

" Minhyeon-ah, it's your turn after this. Don't daydream!" Minyeong slightly tapped her shoulder.

" Eo? Ne." She replied as nervousness haunt her.

Soon after, it's her turn. And good luck is on her side today. Because, the first member who is gonna sign the album is him.

" Annyeonghaseyo! I am a big fan of yours." She smiled sweetly as she gave him an album of EXO's.

" Ne annyeong! Kamsahamnida! I really appreciated it! You are the person who bumped into me just now right?" He asked as his heart beats crazily.

" Ah jinjja?! Omo mianhae! I didn't realize it was you. Cuz I was in hurry just now." She grinned sheepishly.

" Hahaha gwaenchanha. By the way, you are pretty." He whispered as he gave back her album.

" Aniyo oppa! Hehe thanks anyway." She gave him her best smile. This is the first time she ever smile like this. 

" Ah by the way, what's your name? I forgot to write in there." He eye-smiled

" Minhyeon. Park Minhyeon." She replied.

" Ne~ Minhyeonnie." He called her by her nickname.

" Okay, here. And this." He gave the album along with a small note.

" Eo? What's this?" She asked.

" Open it at home~" He said and winked playfully.

" Ne oppa~ Annyeong! Hope to see you again!" She bid goodbye as he replied and walked to other members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's her! That girl that bumped into me! I will not let her go easily.. cuz.. I think.. I've fallen for her.

" Okay, here. And this." Inside the small note, something precious is written there.

" Eo? What's this?" She asked.

" Open it at home~" He winked playfully.

" Ne oppa~ Annyeong! Hope to see you again!" She bid goodbye as he replied. 

Hopefully our soon-to-be-in-a-relationship lasts forever :')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She went home after a long tiring but happy day. While she was opening her bag suddenly, the small note dropped on the floor. She quickly picked it up and opened it.

' Call me ;) - 01xxxxxxxxx' 

From: Baekkie oppa~ 

She immediately fished out her phone and dialed in the number. She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter