Caffè 1

Americano
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Caffè 1

Sungyeol's face was flushed with embarrassment when he realized that he forgot to lock his shop door when he came in this morning to get things ready for the day. He was in before the dawn. What if a customer came in and he was not ready.  That would not be good for Sungyeol's business. 

Sungyeol sighed and was going to try and forget that he fell asleep in the kitchen in front of a bowl of who knows what.  Sungyeol walked over to the table where the pink haired man sat, placing two cups of coffee on the table. "What can I do for you Sungjong sii?" Sungyeol asked as he sat across from the very pretty young man.

"I saw your flyer saying that you are looking for a baker." Sungjong said as he looked into the older man's eyes. "I am very interested in the position. I hope that you will consider me for it."  

"Do you have any previous experience?" Sungyeol asked this Sungjong person who barely looked like he was eighteen.  He was not planning on hiring a high school kid, but thought it would be nice to give him the benefit of the doubt.  There were kids out there who needed to work in order to pay for school.

"I do, but I had to leave that job because of a predicament." Sungjong bit his lip.  He was not going to explain his predicament to Sungyeol. It was not of his business. It was not any business what he was put through.  No one should be put into a situation like that ever.  I am currently going to culinary school." Sungjong said with a gentle smile.

"Wait you're not a high school student?" Sungyeol asked in a shocked tone. The kid looked so young. Sungyeol just thought the kid was just tall for his age.  That is how Sungyeol was when he was in high school.

"Do you really think if I was in high school they would allow me to have pink hair?" Sungjong asked as he looked at the older man as he picked up his cup of coffee.  He took a sip out of the mint colored cup.  Sungjong's eyes lit up, and could not explain what he just tasted.  It was the best coffee that he has ever had.

"No..." Sungyeol bit his lip and smiled when he saw Sungjong's eyes light up like they were.  He was happy that the kid liked his coffee. Most people reacted like that when they first tasted his coffee.  He was unsure if he should consider this kid for the job.  Sungyeol wanted to make sure his skills were up to par to his resume. 

"Would you like me to bake something for you? Would that help you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter