Caffè 2

Americano
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Caffè 2

Sunggyu looked over at the man who asked him if he would like to order something.  He knew that it would be rude not to. Sunggyu closed his book and smiled at the man, "Is there anything that you recommend?"

"It depends on your taste." Sungyeol said as he studied the man.  He was concealing himself for some reason.  Sungyeol wondered if he had done something wrong. He looked to sophisticated to do something wrong.  He could see some of his strawberry blonde hair sticking out from under his baseball hat and sweatshirt hood.  

"Anything's fine." Sunggyu said as he looked at the man. He was wondering why he cared what he had.

"Are you sure or would you like me to guess?" Sungyeol asked as he looked at the man.

Sunggyu closed his book and placed it on the table.  He was intrigue that this man would like to guess his taste in coffee.  Sunggyu wanted to see what the man would come up with. "You have caught my interest. What type of coffee do you think I like?"

Sungyeol took a seat across from Sunggyu and smirked.

"Won't you get in trouble if you sit down with me?" Sunggyu asked.

"My boss won't mind." Sungyeol smirked.  He wasn't going tell this man that he was the owner.  He wanted to see how long it was going to take this man to figure that out.

Sungyeol stared at the man's eyes and smirked, "You have dark circles under your eyes.  It seems like you work long hours, and need something strong to keep you awake." Sungyeol bit his lip and smirked, "You seem like the type of person who likes chocolate and peppermint.  You seem like a peppermint mocha latte type with a shot of espresso."

Sunggyu's eyes widened when this person got his taste correct.  No one was ever able to guess what he liked and what he did not like.  People normally got it wrong and Sunggyu had to pretend that they were right.  He did that to be nice.  Sunggyu was taught to always be polite to people, but he should not show any emotions. 

"By the look on your face it seems that I am right." Sungyeol scribbled it down on his note pad and stood up. "Would you like anything to go with that?"

"Since you seem to be good at guessing, I want to see if you can guess what my favorite sweet is?" Sunggyu asked as he rested his hand on his chin.  This person fascinated him.  "I want to see if you can figure me out."

Sungyeol froze not expected this man to react like this.  Sungyeol cleared his throat, "Um... you seem like the type of person whole has a sweet tooth, but can only have them in secret." Sungyeol looked away from the man's gaze.  He did not understand why he was getting nervous.  "It has to be something simple, but elegant. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter