Caffè 3

Americano
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Caffè 3

He entered the shop and walked over to where his hyung was sitting. "You know that you can't hide from them forever Gyu hyung." The young man dress in black sat down, as he started to play with his camera.

"I know Myungsoo. How were you able to find me?" Sunggyu asked as he continued to read his book without looking at his brother.

"I know you better than anyone hyung. Those stupid bodyguard know nothing. Umma and appa should not keep you on a tight leash like this. It's not fair." Myungsoo placed his camera down and looked at Sunggyu. The older male did do a good job hiding who he was. Myungsoo wish he was able to hide himself as well as his hyung. "Can you put down that book when I am talking to you Gyu hyung?'

"Here is your Peppermint Mocha Latte. Your Red Velvet cake should be out shortly. Sungyeol smiled weakly and looked at the man who just entered the shop. He could not believe Kim Myungsoo second son of Kim Group was in his cafe. "Would you like anything, sir." Sungyeol asked trying not to sound nervous.

"A cup of regular coffee, black, with a shot of espresso." Myungsoo said in a cold tone. He did not mean to sound cold.  Showing his emotions in public was not allowed.  The Kims needed to come off as cold people.

"Myung ah be nice." Sunggyu said as he glared at his little brother, as he placed his book down on the table.   

"Hyung, you should know this is me being nice." Myungsoo crossed his arms and puffed out his cheeks.  He was not trying to act cute.

"No it isn't Myungsoo. This is your way of scaring people away when you want to discuss something important with me." Sunggyu sighed as he took a sip of his Peppermint Mocha Latte. "Sungyeol Sii, you make delicious coffee."

"Umm...is that all?" Sungyeol asked.

"Can you please bring my little brother a slice of Red Velvet cake as well.  He wants it, he just does not like asking for things he wants because he is afraid of being turned down." Sunggyu's eyes smiled.

"Sunggyu hyung..." Myungsoo pouted.

Sungyeol froze as he looked at the man who seemed like an ordinary person, and finally realized who he was. He did not expect the heir of Kim Group to be such a kind person; that family seemed like they were filled with cold people. He cleared his throat, "I will be right back with your coffee." He turned around and walked away.

"Hyung you need to stop going around and pretending your an ordinary person. You know that we are never going to be ordinary." Myungsoo sighed deeply.

"Just let me pretend to be normal a little while longer. You know my life is going to end in a few months when I take over the company." Sunggyu sighed. "I know they are trying to find me a bride. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter