Blackmailed

The Silver Age

You can't possibly expect me to be happy 24/7.
There are many reasons why I should be frustrated most of the time so I'd really appreciate it if people stopped asking me "why do you look so sad?" "why do you look so worried?" " you have JY ! Cheer up what's with the sad face ?"

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS PEOPLE !
and where on earth is Sooyoung when you need her ?

CY - Yoona sshi !
"Oh great !" 
- Anneyong Chanyeol sshi ! said trying to smile away my depression
CY -  So I heard you're finally participating in our school's talent show ! Guess who will help you ?
- Who ?

CY - Me !
"Another reason why Jessica should hate me"
- That's great ! I can't wait to start !
 
CY -Me too ! We're gonna do great ... so what are your ...
SY- YOONA !!!!! screamed Sooyoung while running in the hallway 
- Oh Sooyoung , I turned back , thank God you're here !

SY -  I came as soon as I got your text about the .. Anneyong ! who is he?, she whispered 
- Oh Chanyeol sshi meet Sooyoung .. she's my best friend
 They greeted each other then Chanyeol excused himself. As soon as he left, I took Soo into the girls' WC and told her about the whole story since she had to go back home during lunch time. First there was the arrival thing, him studying in the same class as I am, sitting next to me in the English class and now THIS ?
  WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG LORD !
And just when I finished telling Sooyoung about my terrible incidences with Jongin we heard a sneeze.
 Someone else is here with us .

SY -  The sound came from the fifth one 
- Sooyoung why don't you use your long arms to open the door ?

SY - Eassyy now... whoever you are we're not gonna hurt you .. we'll just talk alright ?

Guess who was it ?
Why should I even tell you ? You propably got bored of me talking non stop 
Oh now you want me to keep talking ?



Fine .. It was Park Sandara.
Sooyoung opened the door and all we saw was this strange hat covering a girl's face .. Dara's actually.
- Oh Dara sshi ?!

SY- You know her  ?!
- what you just said reminds me of something ! Yes I know her she's my classmate, I said while Dara stared at us, and since she's my classmate .. she's not going to tell anyone about anything .. Right Dara unnie ?

Well, you'd expect that a cute girl like Dara would probably be kind enough to keep your secret without anything in return, instead she said 

DP- I will, but only if you promise me one thing .. Chanyeol, I want him
- No way !

DP- yes way ! or I'll just post what I just heard online 
SY- aiiisshh !! wait .. No one is going to believe you !
DP- let's just say I was recording something when you two decided to let everything out .

Blackmailed by your own classmate , CLASSIC !