Dead

The Silver Age

- mom are you there ?
- Sweetie I'm in the living room checking out my Facebook .
- Oh I'll come back later, I said while attempting to leave
Mom shut down her laptop and called out for me.
- Do y
ou have something to tell me ?
- I know that I'm supposed to tell you everything and not to keep secrets from you ... but .. I .. I have a crush and he asked me out on a date .. tonight
- WHAT ?! WHO ?!
- His name is Jung Yong Hwa .. he's one year older than me ..

I told mom all about what happened and that I didn't want anyone to know that I had a crush on him specially that she tends to spell out secrets too easily especially when it comes to me.
When I told her that JY's friends are tagging along and that I'm afraid of their reaction she proposed to help me by taking me shopping, getting me a new hair do and doing my makeup.
She was more excited for the date than I was .

- MOM ! HE'S HERE !! I screamed while seeing JY's car pulling up in front of my house
- Hurry up !! Do what I taught you !

The door knocked and mom made sure I was on the top of our stairs
JY - Hello Mrs Kang I'm Jung Yong Hwa .. your daughter's date
Mom was really hypnotized because she never thought he's be that handsome
- Honey ! Your date is here

I shouted a "Coming" and went down stairs gracefully, smiling like a beauty queen .. just like mom taught me to .
JY - Hi
- Hey

JY - You look wonderful
- Thank you .. you too, I said shyly

JY- Shall we go ? he bowed at mom, thank you for letting me take her out Mrs Kang.
Mom nodded and secretly gave me a thumbs up as we walked towards the car.
We didn't do much talking inside the car.Just some brief chitchats. We waited for the gang to show up at the movies .
Chanyeol was first to arrive. He was pretty loud.

CY - HEY MAN !
JY - Hey ! This is Kang Yoona .. Yoona .. Chanyeol.
CY - This is the girl that you talk about night and day ? Our JY turned out to have a very good taste in ladies. JY punched him hard and I blushed after murmuring a 'thank you'.
Tao came with Kris. Tao ran towards me and held my purse and shouted with excitment "Gucci !!" so I myself gazed at him, gestured towards his jacket and said "Gucci ! The spring collection right ?"

T - Yeaa ! I finally found someone who knows about the latest fashion trends !! Finally !!
- Who can't tell it's Gucci ? the detail on the shoulder says it all !

T - I like you ! What's your name again ?
- Kang Yoona .. said Kris

T - You know each other ? asked Tao while giving me my purse back
K - I used to study with her at primary school
- You mean you used to fool around with me in primary school ? You once locked me up in the WC remember ?

K - Oh come on ... That was ages ago
- Yeah but I was a sensitive kid !

K- Let's have a truce !
- Ok as long as you don't lock me up again .
We laughed.
JY wondered what took Jessica so long so Chanyeol told him that she likes to show up late as usual.

T - Yeah like divas !
K - If she doesn't show up in the next 5 min we're going to see the movie without her JY - Here she comes
Jess - Sorry guys .. There was traffic
T - Yeah right
Jessica poked Tao then we bowed to each other.
During the movie I got a text from Sooyoung

Then another text from mom

I turned off my phone and tried to enjoy the movie. JY made his move during the love scene and decided to place his hand on mine gently as Kris imitated him and almost got slapped by Jessica.

Chanyeol suggested that we should go the the Karaoke bar next to the pizza place while we were eating. So everyone agreed and Jessica looked as if she had been planning for something evil.
I, on the other hand didn't really get ready for this sudden twist in what-so-called date of mine.
I just prayed I won't embarrace myself.