Shopping

The Silver Age

- So  ... Dara .. How are you planning to become close with Chanyeol ?
DP - look Yoona .. If I knew the answer to that question I would've never asked for your help ! 
SY- and how much  exactly 
do you know about boys ? .. Here's a quick one .. What  are the three things you should do when you're flirting ?
 
DP - I don't know .. huumm .. act smart, be polite and .... ?
- This is gonna be hard .. very hard . look Dara I need you to Google how to win a guy over, flirting basics ... and .. what are you doing ?
 
DP -  I'm just taking notes . Please continue !!
- Why does every female friend of mine takes notes when I'm speaking ?!
Sooyoung turned to Dara as we walked out of the WC and said 

SY- I take  notes too for my tumblr blog !
 
DP -Oh .. I have a blog there too ! 
SY- How many followers do you have ?
DP - Last time I checked .. 9.658 followers  .. You?
SY uhh ... uuhh ..  I forgot  the exact number
- As I was saying , you need to google  all topics related to flirting and dating and to do some shopping as well  because I've seen the outfits you wear, they're unique but boys are too stupid to understand them alright ? Let us know when you'll go shopping so that we can go with you, okay ?

DP -  God must've sent you two to be my guardian angels 
SY
yeah yeah! Just make sure the recording is safe .. or ..
DP - bye now 
Sooyoung turned to me and said 

SY- Can you believe that ?!
- I know .. but there's nothing else to do .. To tell you the truth she'd really be Chanyeol's perfect match, I mean it's like they were meant to be together plus we'll take her phone when she's trying out clothes .. Don't worry !

SYI gotta tell you though that these days seem pretty interesting ..
-Fine ! you can post on your blog as always .. but NO NAMES !  

Sooyoung hugged me tight and I swear I saw Kris looking at us from above her shoulder and he just got off my sight when I caught him.
I made Sooyoung leave me by telling her I had something to do and went straight to Kris' hiding place, opened the door and greeted him.
He mumbled the gave me his usual cold expression .
- So are you gonna tell me why you were staring at us ? are you a or something ?

K - Who was I staring at ? You and Choi Sooyoung ? NO ! I wasn't !
- What were you doing then ? And how did you know her name ?
He hesitated first then said :

K- I was just .. thinking and .. that girl .. uhhmm .. she .. I always see her with you so I asked about her .
- Why would you do that ?
Kris was really nervous .

K- because I'm just really .. late for class ! 

I don't know why, but something tells me that Kris has a thing for Sooyoung.
I planned on telling her after I grab something to eat so I figured since I still have one hour before I go back to class 
" I should go to the coffee shop that is right in the corner "
 

J Yoona sshi can I talk to you ?



Dear universe ..Why can't I get a one hour break ?
WHY ?!

* * *

-  Yes Jongin sshi ?
Jongin put his right arm on my shoulder, his left hand on his knee and bowed gasping for air as he faced me so that I'd fall for the fact that he's been running to talk to me .
- Jongin sshi .. you said you want to talk so here I am ! Start talking because I have somewhere to go 

J - Oh you mean you're going to Moon's ?
- How did you know that I am ?

J  I over heard you talking about it .. You'll never knock off that habit .. Aren't you ?!
- Meehh

J  Can I join you ? Our classmates are really boring
- Of course they are it's not like they're Italian models and divas you know

J -hhh I see you got more humor going on .. So .. ?
- Fine, but make sure none of your fan girls stalk us there

J - I'm pretty sure they won't cuz we're the only class that doesn't study now

Jongin and I got to Moon's, he ordered a Mocha and a cupcake while I had some orange juice and cookies.


J So that's all you're gonna eat ?!
- yeah

J - But you barely touched your food earlier at the cafeteria! then he turned to the Ajumma, can you please cancel the last order and bring her your special Sandwich instead ? with a bottle of water of course ?