The Beginning Of Smiles

Smiles of Jealousy :D

Chapter 2 : The Beginning Of Smiles

Music : B1A4 Beautiful Target

 

~Narrator's POV~

"What are you two doing?" Youngmin said with a little annoyance evident in his voice but with a smile on his face.

"Huh? Oh nothing actually! I was just cuddling Minwoo for being so cute!" Kwangmin happily said with a bright smile on his face.

*You call cuddling a person that isn't me nothing? My pretty foot...*

Youngmin unknowingly let his smile down and a frown found its way up his flawless face.

"Oh? Why are you frowning? Are you jealous?" Kwangmin asked his twin upon seeing his frown on his face.

"N-no! O-of course not!" Youngmin stuttered, flustered.

*Damn! How did he know!?*

"Awwwwww.... Don't be jealous that i took our cute little maknae! Come on! I will let you hug him too!" Kwangmin cluelessly said as he scooted to the right side of Minwoo, who was still innocently nibbling the toast with a blush, leaving the left of him empty for Youngmin.

"Argh.. No thanks..." Youngmin heaved a sigh of relief and disappointment as he made his way to the dining table and grabbed the last piece of toast.

*Thank goodness he did not find out... But why am I disappointed? Sigh...*

"Hey!! We were just fighting for that! How could could you just come and take it just like that!?" The red headed leader shouted childishly at the charismatic twin.

"Just ask Hyunseong hyung to make more." Youngmin said with his mouth full as he made his way to the television and started to flip through the channels.

The three elders then made their way to the kitchen to grab food whilst Hyunseong cooks.

"Hyung... Shall we go and watch the tele too?" Minwoo asked softly in a cute voice to the 'koala' still on his back, with a burning face.

"Oh! It was so comfy, I almost didn't realise I was still on your back! Mianhe~" Kwangmin replied Minwoo with aegyo as he swiftly jumped off Minwoo's back and made his way to the kitchen.

*Woah... I can't believe cute little Minwoo's back would be so comfy!! Ahhhhhhh!! >////<*

Minwoo pouted as the taller slid off his back with grace.

His back felt as if a part of it was missing.

*Sigh... Why did he go away...? I shouldn't have spoken... :3*

Beside them, Youngmin was watching with a variety of expressions on his face.

First was a big fat frown he hadn't bother to hide as no one was looking at him when Kwangmin had said about how 'comfy' Minwoo's back was.

*Pfft.. I think mine would be better that Minwoo's!*

Followed by a bright sunny smile that would put even L.Joe's hair to disgrace when Kwangmin had gracefully flew off Minwoo's back.

*That's the way it should be! Don't near him at all!! Go my Kwangmin!!*

That's right, readers. You did not just read it wrongly!

Youngmin does like Kwangmin!

In fact, Youngmin loves Kwangmin. In a non-brotherly way of course. ;D

Kwangmin has never realised it but, Youngmin has always been the one protecting him.

When did he start, you ask?

From they were young of course!

At first, Youngmin had thought of it as a brotherly love a hyung will feel for his dongsaeng.

But the day Youngmin had his first fake smile as well as the realization of the non-brotherly love he had for his twin, was when he saw a stylist noona taking innocent Kwangmin's first kiss.

That day, many noonas had come forward, wanting to kiss the twins.

But of course, with Kwangmin always hugging his pikachu everywhere, Kwangmin had always been the one 'targetted' more.

That faithful moment, after Youngmin's hard work to keep noonas away from them, a noona had come in and asked for a kiss on the cheek.

Tired Youngmin allowed it as it was only on the cheek.

But as Kwangmin innocently leaned in, the pedo noona turned her head and stole Kwangmin's first kiss.

As Kwangmin stood there, not knowing what had just happened, Youngmin had his mouth opened in shock, watching as the pedo noona squeal as she ran away.

Youngmin faked a smile to the remaining staff members as he dragged a clueless, pikachu-hugging Kwangmin back home.

Ever since then, Youngmin had never left Kwangmin's side and whenever anyone wants to speak to Kwangmin alone, Youngmin would whine and do aegyo to make sure the person brought him along.

And this, was how Youngmin had gotten his first love, as well as the title of the childish twin.

But most importantly, it was The Beginning Of Smiles...

 


 

The 2nd chapter! I don't know if the song would fit but I have been listening to it for a few days!

Sorry I can't seem to embed it :( And!! Really sorry cos I have not finished editing this chapter yet!! I did not want you all to wait too long so I posted it first!! I will edit soon!!

Oh! Did you all hear? Boyfriend is coming back in mid-october!

Oh Yea! If you all didn't read the comment, I changed the title of the first chapter :)