Jaebum-1

Got7 ,EXO and BTS oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


______________________________________________________________________________________________
You give the bus ticket to the man and get in. All the way to Busan you’re heading. You have a feeling that he’ll always be there when this day come. Your 1st year anniversary. From your 100th day, you never see him again. Though he left without any word or goodbyes. You’re sure  he won’t break his promise. That day 24th January 2015, you hoped it will never happened. If you know what will happen, you’ll never agreed to go there. 

“Just pack ok? We’ll drive home tomorrow!” your sweet as always boyfriend: Jaebum cooed. “ Even so! Why Busan? I told you I want to go to Namsan tower again” you pouted. He smiled “Look, ~~~” cupped your face “I know you really like to go to Namsan tower but.. now is my turn to choose. Don’t worry, I promise its be the best day of your life!” he assured. “Cross your heart!” you demanded, he chuckled and did.

You wooed as you two stand before Dawn Beach Hotel. “ We’re gonna' stay here?” you asked. “Yes”. You shook your head and make your way to the opposite direction. ‘Where are you going?” Jaebum asked as he run to you.  You turned back to faced him and sighed “ I know this place is really expensive” you look him in the eye “ Lets go find a motel”. He chuckled and shook his head “Why do I always need to persuade you today?” he mumbled before placing his bags on the ground. He cupped your face “Its our 100th day and want it to be special. I already booked a room and its from my earnings you know. I just want to make you happy and if you don’t like being here, i understand.” He stated. You were so touched by his words, he doesn’t really a romantic man. “You’re touch?” he asked and you nodded. “Then, should we check out our room?”.

“Is someone already got this seat?” you heard an old man voice. You quickly pulled out your earphone and faced him. He was that ajusshi. “No, ajushi. Please sit down” you invited. He smiled and sit beside you. “I guess I’ve seen you before”. You smiled “De! I’m the girl with my boyfriend in the sea” you informed. “Oh..! I remember! How are you?” he asked. “I’m doing great! What about you? Are you heading to Busan too?”

“Yes, as always. You know, when it comes to love, sometimes even when I don’t have time I just want to go ther before 25th day of the month.” He said and smiled, a very sad smile though.

 

“lets go to the beach!” you suggested. “Of course why do you think we’re here”.

You  two strolled around the beach hand in hand. Sometimes you played with the wave and suddenly slipped. You are really not fresh already but who cares. As long as Jaebum doesn’t complain. “Wanna swim?” he asked, you shook your head. “Its getting late and I don’t want to catch cold.” You replied. “Come’n” he pulled you toward the sea “Its winter!” you yelled. “Who cares? We still have each other!” he keeps on pulling you inside water. The water chills, it was damn cold as ice! “Oh my.. bad idea bad idea” he started to go back and suddenly slips. You laughed you heart out while he tried hard to get up. He reached your hand and pulled you down too. “Jaebum!” you glared at him. “Ok ok.. I get it” he quickly gets up and offered you his hand. You both ran out of the water and saw an old man with a blanket. He was smiling to you two and came closer. “Oh, anneonghaseyo ajushhi” Jaebum greeted before you. He smiled “Having the best moments in your life?” he asked and you both blushed. “Here take this” he offered you the blankets. “No we’re fine!” “Anni anii.. just take it. I love couples who came here. Haha it reminds me of my younger day with my wife”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter