Kris-1

Got7 ,EXO and BTS oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are Korea who born in AmeYou and Kris fall in love from you two first met. And start hanging out with Kris, when you learn that he is an idol you really don't understand he don't tell you from the start.rica. You don't even know much about Korean idols.

Its a rainy day, you doesn't have umbrella and you stand near a cafe for dry..One man came too he is really handsome and cool. He wear black jeans,black T-shirt a branded superstar and shades.
"Who would wear shades in this weather, duh" you think to yourself. He finally put his shades down " He seems similar to me, but why can't i realize him" you thought to youself, you can't memorized him. You just think you mistaken.
He turn his head to you , and he seems surprise, for something.
"Hey, you, stop staring me like that?" you say while poke him.
That word you said made him more surprise "You are strange, you act like you don't know me, you don't know me?" he asked you with a poker face
"how will i know you, i'm more like foreigner cause you know, i'm not a girl who hang out so much" you just simply answer his question.
Him: Mianhe, uh, can I know your name?
U: Why? anyway okay, i'm Shimi, Kim Shi Mi happy now.
Him: Uh, * he giggle* yep. So, you also look for a place to dry?
U: Like you see, yeah. Uh, Can't i know your name too?

Him:oh, just call me, uh.. Fan Fan
U: Fan fan? thats a weird name.
Fan Fan: yeah, you're quite funny
U: No i'm not, you seem familiar to me? Like you asked, Do I know you?
Fan Fan: oh, uh, I sometimes also do some TV shows, but not much.
U: oh, i think thats the reason. I really not good at like this , you know, cause i'm not born here, i came to Korea for my father only. *you said with a smile*
Fan Fan: Where are you from then? You're not even knowing some Idols from Korea?? *he seems really curious*
U: How can you know that, yeah, I'm from America, I don'tknow about K-pop.
Fan Fan: But you Korean right.
U: Of course i'm Korean.
You two become a great friend in just a minute. You really like his personalities, cool and cold, same with you.

You went home you only thought of him all the way home " am i fall in love with him??" asking yourself. Finally, you arrived home you go to ur bedroom taking shower and you straight sit to ur Computer. Ur phne rang it's Fan fan(Kris). You answer the phne u're trying to hide ur happiness you already love him.
You: yeoboseyo!!
Kris: hey, um...its me fan *before he finished his word*
you: Fan fan yeah, i know you
Kris: um....lets hang out tomorrow if ur not busy?
you: i'm not busy but i think i have some plans to go on
kris: oh... Then wht about at the evening?
you: okay kris: lets meet at the cafe. you: yesterday??
kris: de... about 3:00
you: ok..see you tomorrow
kris: see you.. bye

Kris P.O.V
oh....thts really nice i thnk i like her... well, but she don't know me, it would be she's tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter