Mark-1

Got7 ,EXO and BTS oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You smiled and high five your friends as you just finished your crew dance. For the first time you performed with your crew and do the front flip you had learnt with Mark, your friend. Well, he is more than that for you. Some other crew shake hands with you,"Hey!! you're great! A girl doing b-boy, and that flip! WOW!" you thanked him for the compliment. As you walk home, your feets lead you to the familiar place, the studio. You hesitantly get in, and some thoughts get through your minds.



You collapse in the studio after you give up on doing the front flip. Yeah, it's strange for girls to do, but you really like b-boying. Mark sit besides you,"Com'on, you can do it!! Just a little more practise!" He assured you. You sit up, and fix your messy hair. "I don't think i'll be able to do it. I might hurt my neck before I even have the courage to do" you hissed. He grinned,"But you want to do, don't you?" he asked, placing his hand on your shoulder. You nod," but I have a fear that I might hurt myself and thats the problem" you stated. Mark patted your back,"Don't worry! You won't. Now stand up and jump!" He pull you up. "Okay!" You shouted and slowly jump, higher and higher.


You walk to where the wofer is and connect with you ipad and played music. You began to practise your b-boy and flips.

After several minutes of practise, you sit on the floor as you look your relection on the mirror.Sadness filled your mind and you began to weep.

You excitedly  go in to the studio and saw Mark, dancing and rap along with the song he played. You cleared your throat and greet him with a wide smile as he turned his head to you. "Hey!" he come towards you and you both do your style of greeting. "I've never know you could rap that good' you compliment him. He smile and rub the back of his neck,"Thank you. I think maybe thats the reason i passed the audition" he stated. You completely lost at his statement,"Huh? Audition?" you asked with wide eyes. He grinned,"Yes! It's JYPent. in Korea! I got accepted!" he exclaimed and jump in happiness. You just blankly stare at him 'cause you don't really get what he said. He soon catch up that you don't get it ," aahh!! sit down, I'll explain to you". You nod and sit down on the floor as he followed.

He explained the kind of company and the auditions and all. You understandly nod," That's mean you'll go to Korea next Monday?" you asked, he nodded and your expression change.You gonna missed him so much, you will not be able to see him again. "When will you be back?" you asked. He shook his head,"I don't know. Maybe there'll be some vacations too" he said and turn to look at you. He saw your sad face and started to worry. 'Hey, what's with that face?" he asked softly. You shook your head and smile," It's nothing! Well, congrats!". He sighed and look away,"Thanks but i'm worried" he said.
"Why?" .   He look at you, straight in the eyes,"You. I will not able to see you for years." he stated, you tilted your head. He continued," You don't still learnt how to front flip right? Who will teach you when i'm not around?". You just chuckled and waved your hand at him,"Nah!! Don't worry about that, i'll be fine!" you assured him. He sighed and nod. You are really worried too. But not about that. The fact that you and him will not able to talk again.Would you two still keep in touch? Will he just forget you after he's in Korea. Will he ever kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter