Suga-1

Got7 ,EXO and BTS oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

You were cleaning your house with your mother when the door bell rang and it was Mrs. Kim and her lovely son Suga. It kinda strange they come to meet your mother with him, you guys don't ever talk but of course both your parents can be said are friends. Also, you and Suga used to be a good friend actually not a friend but more. Without any hatred you guys suddenly distant and now, you don't even smile to each other when you passed by each others. You peeked from the kitchen while preparing coffees for them, trying to eavesdrop what they're talking about. You sighed, "ah..! I'll just ask mom later" you mumble and continue making the coffee. You placed on the tray and fixed your hair before walking to them. Of course you don't want to look ugly in front of him, till now as he is somehow special. "Here, have a coffee" you said as you place on the table, Mrs.Kim smiled and thank you. "Uhm.. sweety, come sit here. You need to be here too" your mom told you as you awkwardly sat beside her.

 Mrs.Kim smile while Suga look somewhere, probably avoiding seeing you. You just shrugged it off. "What is it?" you asked as Mrs.Kim cleared . "Uh.. it's something we need to discuss together. Our Suga.." she paused and glanced at him, so do you. Yoongi turned red and you tilted your head. "Yes?" "He doesn’t have a partner at our family's formal party and we are wondering if you could be the one" she stated. Your eyes widened and quickly glanced at your mother who just smiled. "I'm sorry Mrs. Kim, but I don't think I can” you politely rejected. "It's okay for me, it's also good for you" your mom added. " ____, think twice please, he's a shy guy as you know" Mrs.Kim pleaded. 'But why me?' you asked, which finally let Suga look at you. "It's because we're close before and I never have any female friend after you" he answered, looking straight into your eyes, flashing a small smile. Heck! It melted you exactly like the past. You swallowed hard, it's hard to resist him. Anyway your mother also not against it, so why are you rejected it? You glanced back at Mrs. Kim, "Mrs. Kim i-" "It's okay not to have a partner but he don't want to, he's afraid that his friends might again, if you please do it for the sake of your old friend, hm?" she requested again with a pleading eyes. You finally gave in and smile," Okay, I will. It's not that big though". She thanked you and your mother. "We'll go then." they both stand up so you two. Suga slightly bowed at you, “I’ll picked you up before 7pm, and thanks!" he smiled and you just nodded.   



You heaved a deep sighed and look at your reflection on the mirror. Your heart is beating fast and it's like you're going to a prom with your love. "I hope I don't make him embarrassed b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter