First day living with them

I met him because I ran away from home

No one's POV

 

 

Jonghyun got up,He stretched his arms.He look beside him and saw Jinki.He wa surprise then he remember about what happened to him yesterday.He smile and said "Thank You, Jinki Hyung."

 

After Jonghyun say that Jinki woke up."Oh? You're awake already?"The older asked while rubbing his left eye."n-ne"Jonghyun replied shyly.Both made eye contact."Umm...Jonghyun"Jinki speak up "Yes hyung?"Jonghyun replied."erm...Can I ask you something?"Jinki asked "sure!"Jonghyun replied while smiling."erm...Why do yo-"Jinki got cut off.

 

"Jinki hyung~Kibum hyung made breakfast!" Taemin bursted into the room without knocking the door."SO CUTE!" Taemin shrieked seeing how Jonghyun is wearing his puppy pyjama shirt with the dino shorts.Jonghyun just blushed.Taemin ran to Jonghyun hug him and pulled jonghyun out of bed to the kitchen."Key Hyung! Minho Hyung! Look at Jonghyun!" Taemin told kibum and minho who are at the kitchen."SO CUTE!" Kibum shrieked looking at jonghyun's cloth.Minho nodded.Jonghyun just smiled shyly.

 

Jinki went to the kitchen.Jonghyun saw Jinki and asked what did he want to ask him just now.Jinki said it was nothing.Jinki thought he should ask him later.The five of them ate breakfast that Kibum prepared for them.After they ate breakfast,They went to each of their room.Jonghyun followed Jinki to his room."Do you want to use the bathroom first?" Jinki asked."s-sure" The younger replied.

 

After Jonghyun finish using the bathroom.Jinki used it.Jonghyun wear a simple green coloured T-shirt and a black trousers.After Jinki used the bathroom he wore a T-shirt that has a picture of fried chicken and blue jeans.It was awkward for the both of them to talk when suddenly Jinki speaks up."erm...Jonghyun can I ask you something?" "yeah,sure hyung"Jonghyun replied."umm...can I know why you ran away from home?"Jinki asked."oh...ermm" "It's okay if you can't tell me yet.Tell me when you're ready.okay?" Jinki told Jonghyun."okay." Jonghyun replied."Hey Jonghyun."The older called."Ne,Hyung?"Jonghyun answer."Want to go to lunch together? I'm free today.Key is busy same as minho and taemin."Jinki asked."s-sure hyung."

Both went to "KFC".Jinki ordered 1 bucket of fried chicken while Jonghyun order 2 fried chicken.As both of them are eating, Jonghyun is amazed that jinki is eating the whole bucket of fried chicken non-stop.Both of them at silently until- "H-hyung,I can tell you about why I ran away from home tonight..."Jonghyun told to jinki."oh? sure then!"Jinki replied with a smile.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~~~ Sorry for the LONG waiting~ I've been busy and when I'm free,My computer will always broke down TT^TT anyway sorry for the short update....I'll do a double update....sorry for my bad english.English is not my mother tongue and you can't expect everyone to be perfect. ^^ 

Hope you guys enjoy it~ Plz wait for the double update... ^^