The meeting of two people

I met him because I ran away from home

    Jonghyun ran and ran until he turned at a corner. Leading towards the train. His bag hitting his back as it went up and down. The only thing that was on his mind was 'I need to get away! Away from them!.' Using the lamp post's light to guide his way to the train station.

      He ran towards the door and swiped his card fastly and ran to the seats. Panting hard he looked back at the road. If you're asking why Jonghyun is in such a rush, he ran away from home. His parents kept on forcing him to become a stipper againts his will. 

*Flashback*

      Mr. Kim slapped his hand againts Jonghyuns cheek, making him fall to the floor. Holding his cheek to feel the stinging pain he was currently feeling. Tears were already falling. "You worthless son! What an ungrateful way too do this to your own parents that grew you up!" Mr. Kim yelled.

      Usually, the moms will support the child but Mrs. Kim did otherwise, standing with armscrossed beside her husband while smirking. "I know honey, what a waste to a good body! I should have just aboard you if i had knew this would happen." Mrs. Kim said.

     Jonghyun could believe his own flesh would say that to him. "Why can't you just agree to the fact that your destiny was for you to be a stripper!" Jonghyun felt a pang in his heart. He couldn't take it anymore, his mind blurred as his dad kicked him at his stomach. Fainting in the process.

      Waking up to see that the sun had change shifts with the moon. Limping as he walked towards his room. He saw a note saying that his parents were out and he better stay home. It was his chance, he needed to get out of this hell. Wiping the tears that went down rolling on his cheeks.

      Stuffing some random clothes into his backpack. Not even thinking with a staright mind, only thinking of running away. Going out throught the back door and he sprint off, not looking back. Just running towards the closest train station he could find.

*End of flashback*

      The second last train had come and Jonghyun immediately ran inside. It was quite crowded but he found space. Holding onto a pole, sighning. "I'm finally out of hell.." Jonghyung mumbled. But things didn't go as smooth as he thought things will happen after he went out of his house.

       A ert started touching him. Palming his clothed member and chest. It also didn't help that the pole was opposite to the people's view. True he has a muscular chest but it was soft just like his arms. He wanted to yell but the ert cupped his mouth. The other hand started it's way up Jonghyun's shirt. Hot tears at the verge of his eyes, slowly and softly falling down.

      Then Jonghyun's savior came, gripping on the erts hand. "So train molesters are still around?" And the ert blush with anger. The stop came and Jonghyun was pulled out with his savior.

      The stranger had a tight grip on Jonghyun's wrist and Jonghyun winced a little, and the stranger noticed. Letting go and cold air hit the just now warm wrist. The stranger bowed and Jonghyun returned it. "Hello. My name's Lee Jinki." The stranger Jinki held out his hand towards Jonghyun. Jonghyun slowly went to hold Jinki's hand with a trembling hand.

       "M-my name i-is Kim J-jonghyun." Jonghyun and Jinki shook hands. Jinki gave a warm smile, but it was not enough for Jonghyun's damaged heart. "You know, you should be more carefull. What would have happen if i wasn't home late today? You'd be in a dark room with a up your ." Jinki laughed slightly. Jonghyun frown, he didn't want to be .

        Jinki noticed Jonghyun's trembling body and the only thing he could think of is hugging the smaller. And that's what he did, giving warmth to the younger. Jonghyun felt safe in the embrace and so he hugged Jinki back, his smaller hands into Jinki's jacket. "I should send you home now." Hearing the word home mad Jonghyun scared.

       He knew that if his parents caught him running away, he will immediately be sent to a club searching for stippers. Shaking his head on Jinki's chest. "I don't wanna go back to hell! Please...don't send me back." Jinki looked to the crying smaller boy in his arms. Sighning he let go of Jonghyun. "Ok. How about you stay with me? I have an apartment that i share with 2 friends and a cousin. I'm sure they will welcome you." Jinki said to Jonghyun.

       Jonghyun looked up, only showing his glassy eyes. "Are you sure?" Jonghyun muffled on Jinki's chest. Jinki nodded and patted Jonghyun's head. Jonghyun let go of the embrace but he still tugged onto Jinki's jacket. Jinki noticed and smiled. He held Jonghyun's hand and the smaller blushed.

      The two waited for the last train and Jonghyun snoozed off a little before he was woken up by Jinki. Boarding the train as their hands still attached together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Jonghyun and Jinki finally made it back to Jinki's shared apartment. Jinki inserted the key(lol) and held the doorknob. Looking back to see Jonghyun with a worried face. "W-w-what if they don't like m-me and send me back to my parents. I d-don't want that." Jonghyun's eyes were extra glassy now. Before Jinki could give a resuaring smile, the door was slammed open.

       "Hyung!! you're late!! It's a good thing Minho-hyung and kibum-hyung didn't finish all the food." A guy with slightly long hair with quite the girly face yelled at Jinki. He tilted his head to see a person cowering behind Jinki. "It's ok Jonghyun. His always like this. Hello to you too Tae. Tae meet Jonghyun. Jonghyun meet Taemin." Jinki showed Taemin the person behind him, Jonghyun.

        Taemin smiled a wide bright smile. Pushing Jinki inside as he went to Jonghyun, hugging the latter tightly. "Hello~! let's be friends!! How old are you?" "16..." Jonghyun answered. "Oh! we're the same age!Yay!!" (C-A/N: i had to make Jonghyun the same age as Taemin cause i'm too lazy to make taemin call Jonghyun hyung.)

         Taemin pulled Jonghyun inside the house. "Kibum-hyung!! Minho-hyung!! we have a new addition!!" Taemin yelled. Two heads popped out from the kitchen. One that emited a diva aura came running towards Jonghyun. "Hello~ You can call me key-hyung if you want to sweety." "His name is Kibum." Taemin said. Kibum had Jonghyun's slightly smaller hands between his.

          "M-my names Jonghyun. Please to meet y-you Key-hyung." Jonghyun bowed to Kibum. Kibum had a smiley face plastered when he saw Jonghyun flustered. Hugging the smaller one in an extra tight embrace, almost killing the younger. "How polite!! and so cute too! Unlike a certain person." Kibum glared towards Taemin.

           Then he was pulled by a giant. Looking up, straining his neck, he saw a frog-like faced guy. "Hello, you must be Jonghyun. I'm Choi Minho. Jaust call me Minho-hyung." Minho beamed. And by the looks of it, everyone likes Jonghyun. Minho told Jonghyun that kibum is a diva and Kibum started to get mad at Minho. To Jonghyun, Minho and Kibum fighting is funny. So what else will he do but giggle softly.

           Everyone looked at Jonghyun, Jonghyun only noticed when he heard no bad words out of Kibum's mouth. Jonghyun looked scared when everyone just stared at him. But everything was different when Taemin and Kibum crushed the smaller boy. "So CUTE!!" The two said in union. "You should smile more Jonghyun!" Taemin said. Kibum nodded.

          Then everything was back to normal. But Minho just had to asked, "Whose the most handsome hyung here Jonghyun?" Jonghyun's eyes widen, he just noticed that everything became quiet again. Even Jinki who was munching on chicken stared. "W-well, everyone h-here is handsome-" "I told you i'm handsome not girly!" Taemin said to Minho and Kibum, who just closed their ears. "But i-if i w-were to pick....Jinki-hyung."

         Minho and Kibum chocked on their saliva, Taemin's jaw dropped and Jinki choked on his chicken. "/cough/ A-are you sure?" Jinki said while softly hitting his chest to make the stucked chicken go down. Jonghyun nodded softly then looked down. Then the clock buzzed louldy. And kibum being the umma he is, stated by Minho & Taemin, said "Ok, my babies~ time to sleep!" And Taemin whine saying that why couldn't he stay up later.

          Jonghyun saw everyone going to their own room and Jonghyun made his way to the couch. But his wrist was pulled back, looking back to see Jinki. "I can't let you sleep on the couch. Sleep with me." Jinki didn't look at Jonghyun when he said 'sleep with me' part. Jonghyun only followed as his wrist was still intact with Jinki's hand.

           Jinki open the door and the two entered. It was like any typical college student room, a bed and a desk. Also a little cupboard. Jonghyun put his back pack beside Jinki's desk, while the latter took off his clothes making Jonghyun blush. "Oh, sorry. I always sleep with my shorts cause it can get hot sometimes." Jinki chuckled and Jonghyun just nodded. 

            Jonghyun changed his clothes and changed into a pair of shorts and his pyjama shirt. Cause he forgot to take along his pyjama pants, but his puppy pyjama shirt looked nice with his dino shorts. "Nice clothes." Jinki laughed and Jonghyun smiled alittle. Jinki went under the covers and pulled Jonghyun softly under it as well. Strocking the smallers hair and the smaller snoozed off on Jinki's chest.

           Jinki didn't really slept that well cause he kept thinking why Jonghyun ran away from his house, maybe he'll ask when the latter wakes up tomorrow. Jinki slept around 2 AM and good thing he didn't have morning classes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C-A/N: Hello! i'm chocofudge2, kittybaseball's coauthor ^.^ you can call me choco! I hope you like this chappie! Next chappie is Kitty's so be sure to read it!

                -choco-