The truth is revealed! (2/2)

I met him because I ran away from home

No One's POV

Jinki stared Jonghyun with big eyes.He was shocked to hear Jonghyun's story..."erm...uhmm..."only those words that came out of Jinki's mouth."Are you going to make me leave the house?"Jonghyun ask while making a puppy face."No,no,no...I am not going to make you leave...I feel bad to you.How could your parents did that."Jinki told with a sad tone."It's okay"Jonghyun said. Jonghyun felt relieved that jinki didn't make him leave the house.

jonghyun thought only jinki knew until- "WHAT?!?! Jonghyun?!?! How could your parents do that to you?!?!"Key bursted into the room with Taemin and Minho."yeah.How could they do that to you and your noona?!"Taemin asked with a shock face."I feel sorry to you,jjong"Minho added."How could you eavesdrop on us?"Jinki asked with a straight face."Oh? erm...we heard something coming from the kitchen."Key explain."Actually,Key is the only one who heard the sound and called taemin and then because they're too scared that it might be a thief they call me -because ya know how intimidating I look and I could beat them anyways- but they also wanted to call the both of you but then we heard that jinki hyung asked jjong about why he ran away.Because we're curious too so we eavesdrop you."Minho explain more clearer. A short "oh" reply from Jinki and Jonghyun. "I promise we won't do it again..." Said taemin while looking at the floor. 

Soon, the room became silent. Jonghyun break the silent by "Your not gonna hate me and kick me out,right?" "RIDICULOUS..!! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS WE'LL DO THAT!!" all four of them exclaimed..! 

"THERES NO WAY I LET YOU, MY CUTE BUMBUM GO TO THOSE AWFUL PEOPLE WHO CALLED THEMSELVES PARENTS!!" said Key ***** Authors note FIRST! I AM SORRY FOR LEAVING THIS FANFIC AND MY OTHER FANFIC UNATTENDED!! Sorry for the ty update too but hey give me baby steps since I haven't updating for awhile... in my defense, I've been busy with writer's block, school and life in general 😅