- The End -

Best Day of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– CHAPTER 4 –

 

The next day... It was Seohyun and her Umma's last day at the country and it was time for their farewells they were leaving at 3 o'clock in the afternoon because the drive takes about 7 hours.

"Yo Yo Yo! Luhan oppa!" Seohyun called out when she saw Luhan at the corn field. It was 5 o'clock in the morning and Luhan told her to meet him there yesterday before they split.

"What took you so long?" Luhan asked.

"I woke up kind of late." Seohyun admitted and gave him a guilty smile. "Here I brought you an apple." Seohyun then handed the fresh apple to Luhan and sat beside him.

"Why did you want to meet me here today?" Seohyun was curious.

 Luhan's expression suddenly became serious. "Are you really leaving today?" Luhan said in a serious tone. He was obviously sad as he doesn't want her to leave.

Seohyun sighed. "Sad but Yes." she also respond back in a serious tone.

"Seohyun-ahh..." He called out. Seohyun stopped and looked at him. "We might not see each other for a long time then." Luhan told her.

"Don't worry oppa I'll come visit you again or you can come visit me." Seohyun assured him.

"I don't think I'll be here once you come back." Luhan said. Seohyun was very confused. "What are you talking about?" She asked.

"We're going to move to California and I'm leaving in 3 days." Luhan told her. A tear unknowingly escaped Seohyun's beautiful eyes; she didn't want him to leave. Luhan upon seeing that she was crying, cuped her face and quickly wiped her tears away.

"When are you coming back?" Seohyun wanted to know as she stares at him with a concerned face.

"I don't know Seohyun... I might leave this place forever, you see my umma is very ill and my aunt that lives in America offered us to go there to get her free treatment." Luhan informed her. "And I think we're going to stay there for a very long time."

"Why didn't you tell me about this before?" 

"Because when I'm with you, you make me forget about everything and it’s because of you why i become so stress free." He told her sincerely

There was silence.

The hours passed by and Seohyun headed home, she didn't like the fact that he may never see each other ever again.

******

It was now time for Seohyun and her umma to leave; but Luhan was nowhere near site. ‘Where are you?' Seohyun thought as she looked around hoping to see his figure.

"Are you ready to leave Seohyun? Did you say goodbye to Luhan?" He umma asked.

"I don't know where he is." She answered. "Well let's go then I don't want to drive too late at night." Her mom said. "Bye Harabeoji we'll come visit again soon." and gave her grandpa a tight hug.

They now entered the vehicle and Seohyun rolled down her window and bid farewell to her grandpa for the last time.

"Visit again soon." Her Harabeoji yelled back waving his stick.

They were now driving slowly past the fields and Seohyun leaned her head on the window, suddenly she saw a familiar man on the side mirror pedaling as fast as he could towards their direction then she realized that it was Luhan.

"Umma stop the car!" Seohyun yelled out loudly. Her umma was surprised and quickly stepped on the break.

She was surprise to see him. Seohyun hopped down the car and ran to Luhan as fast as she could and Luhan jumped off his bike an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter