- Chapter 3 -

Best Day of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

– CHAPTER 3 –

 

Today is the sixth day since Seohyun and her umma had been at the country and tomorrow was their last day and to be honest Seohyun had spent more time with Luhan than she did with her Harabeoiji. It was 5 o'clock in the morning an hour earlier than when he usually meets with Luhan.

"Yo! Yo! Yo! Man!" Luhan called out..

"What are you? A gangster? Why do you always say Yo Yo Yo?" She asked and imitated him. "You could've just told me that you wanted a yoyo…" She and chuckled at her own joke.

"Why isn't it cool?" He asked her.

"No!" She quickly responded back playfully.

"tch...You'll miss that!" He just told her. "So what do you want to do today?" he asked her while they both sit on the stairs in front of the house.

"Let's have a picnic at the beautiful place!" Seohyun suggested.

"Should we do that then?" He answered and Seohyun nods innocently. Luhan uncontrollably smiled after seeing her action because he thinks that it's very cute when she unknowingly acts innocent.

"Let's make some food first." She said. They entered the house while both her umma and Haerabeoji were still asleep in their rooms.

"Let's make some bibimbap." Luhan suggested. "It’s my favorite." he added. "I was thinking of a sandwich but okay I guess that's better i love bibimbap too." And she grabbed some lunch boxes from one of the covers. The two then cooked rice, eggs, and ground meat, then they also sliced some carrots, mushrooms, cucumbers, onions, and cabbage like a married couple and packed it in a lunch box then they arranged everything that they're going to need inside a picnic basket.

Their picnic was not meant to be a feast as eating together already made them happy. They had wanted to do this for the longest time, ever since the first day Luhan first took her to the beautiful place full of flowers, trees, and a pond.

"I'm so excited." Seohyun yelled out looking like a 3 year old once again.

"I'll be back wait for me here I'm going to get my bike." Luhan told her.

"araso." she said and waited for him on the porch.

*****

When Luhan got back, Seohyun saw that the bike now has a cushion for her to sit on in the front.

"Waahhh!! Did you do this for me?" Seohyun was amazed and touched.

"Well... You always complain that you're hurts every time you ride with me and you didn't want me to massage it so... I made a thrown for you so your  won't hurt anymore." He said a little and smirked.

"Thank you even though you're a ert!" Seohyun said and playfully pinched his cheeks… "Aigooo..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter