- Chapter 1 -

Best Day of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

– CHAPTER 1 –

 

"Welcome to Seo's restaurant" a young man in his early twenties wearing a hood entered the small family business.

"Please come this way, let me seat you at your table sir." Seohyun a graduate student who majored in art and business is now working part time at her family's restaurant during the weekends. She led the man to a table and handed him a menu, she was about to walk away when a she felt a hand grabbed her by the wrist. She was surprised so she turned around and saw that it was the man with the hood.

"Umm.. Excuse me sir do you need anything?" Seohyun asked politely but did not earn a respond from the young lad.

The man then took his hood off which revealed his handsome and angelic face. Seohyun's jaw dropped upon seeing who it is.

"Hello Miss Seohyun-sshi" the young man greeted and smiled brightly at her.

Seohyun's eyes jolted in surprise and started to get watery after seeing his beautiful smile once again after the longest years, she missed him.

"How have you been?” he asked and showed his bright smile once again. Seohyun didn't know what to say as she was really surprise and could not beleive the situation.

 

[-Flashback-] 7 years ago (March 30th)

"Umma how was life like for you in the country?" Seohyun asked while her mom is driving down the peaceful road; they were heading to her grandpa's house to visit for a week.

"Well, it was very peaceful and quiet, and there are a lot of farms, crops, and animals, and I think you will like it there honey." Her mom told her.

*****

When they reached her grandfather's house, a young man about her age suddenly came out of the house running as fast as he could.

"Yahhh!!! Come back here Luhan!!" The old man yelled out trying to chase the young lad with his stick but was too slow to catch him.

"Harabeoji!" Seohyun yelled out when she saw her grandfather.

"Harabeoji, who is that? And why were you chasing him?" Seohyun asked curiously while walking towards her grandfather.

"OMO! Seohyun-ahh? My beautiful granddaughter is that you?" Her grandfather's face changed from bitter to a smile when she saw her and ran to give her a hug.

"Why didn't you inform Harabeoji that you're coming?" Her grandpa told both Seohyun and her mom. "We wanted to surprise you harabeoji" then she hugged her grandpa back tightly.

******

They all entered the small house and her mom headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner, while Seohyun sat with her grandpa on the porch and chatted.

"So who was that boy harabeoji?" Seohyun really wanted to know.

"Oh that boy; that was Luhan, he's supposed to help me around the house as a punishment for causing trouble at his school." Her harabeoji told her.

"What did he do?" 

"Well a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter