From the Stage to the Park Part 1

Our Married Life

[April 10th // SBS Open Hall]

Hana walked into the SBS Open Hall with her cameraman and looked around. "Where is it?" Hana asked the cameraman, unsure of where she should go now. 

"Go to B2 and look for their waiting room." He whispered so that his voice would not be recorded. Giving a small nod, Hana started for the lift in the lobby.

She reached Basement 2 - where most of the idol's waiting rooms are - with a ding. She walked down the bustling corridor and looked for EXO's waiting room. 

[Hana's Interview]

Interviewer: "What were you doing in SBS Open Hall?"

Hana: "Chanyeol-sunbaenim had an Inkigayo filming that day so I was going over to wait for him before we go to the park." 

[EXO's waiting room] 

Coming to a stop in front of her husband's waiting room, Hana could hear a lot of people talking on the inside. Gathering her courage, she knocked a few times on the door and said, "Excuse me." 

Hearing the chorus of "Come in!", Hana pushed open the door and peeked into the pretty messy room. There, she formed eye contact with not 6 but 12 males as they stared curiously at the visitor. Stepping in fully, Hana introduced herself to the other occupants of the room who have all devoted their attention to her. 

"Good afternoon, I am Hana from Heaven." She greeted as loudly as she could respectfully. Though it was her loudest, it barely reached the other end of the room. 

Excited to see Hana, Chanyeol called her over to where he was just playing with his phone at the couch. "Hana! Here, here!" Chanyeol waved while grinning like crazy. She walked over, keeping her eyes on the floor and everyone went back to doing the things they were doing earlier. 

"Oh, Hana, sit here. Shift over, Kris-hyung." Chanyeol said as he gestured for Hana to sit on his right while he moves towards the left, squeezing with Kris. She settled down in the right and rested her hands on her lap. She kept staring at her pouch and hand phone in her lap to avoid meeting eyes with the others. 

"Kris-hyung, you have not met her but this is Hana, my wife." Chanyeol beamed as he introduced Hana to his taller hyung. 

"Ah, nice to meet you. I'm Kris, leader of EXO-M." The blond greeted as he offered his hand. Hana stared on and slowly offered her hand. Noticing this, Chanyeol shook Kris' hand instead and gave you a smile to just do your greeting while he shakes the equally, if not, larger hand. 

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Hana, maknae of Heaven." She greeted while Chanyeol shook Kris' hand, very grateful though a little sorry. Kris gave Chanyeol a sigh. 

"So protective." He muttered as Luhan made his way over with Sehun. Having seen Chanyeol's interruption with the hand shake, he settled for a wave instead. 

"Hey there, Hana-ssi! I'm Luhan, nice to meet you." Luhan greeted and you gave a small smile that cannot seem to match the bright grin on the other's face. 

"Hi, Luhan-sunbaenim," Hana greeted respectfully, giving a small bow from her seat. 

"This is Sehun, our maknae." Luhan introduced, pointing to Sehun who gave a small nod. She nodded back. 

"Even though you are both maknaes, Sehunnie's older." Chanyeol stated as he looked at Hana and he gave her a brilliant smile to cheer her on in this situation. 

More and more members started to crowd around to get to know their "sister-in-law". Hana either gave small smiles or waved to the members in a respectful manner. Chanyeol watched the interaction between his shy wife and the members and then something struck him. 

While the members were talking to Hana about which songs she likes the most, Chanyeol started twisting and turning in his seat. Hana looked on in curiosity and the members too, wondered what he was doing. 

'I'm sure it was somewhere here...' Chanyeol thought as he bent over to behind the couch to look for that certain something. "Ah!" Chanyeol suddenly exclaimed and everyone was seriously wondering what was happening to that giant. 

From behind the couch, the giant pulled out a pororo print blanket and he gave it a few pats - which cause everyone to cough a little from the dust - and spread it on Hana's bare legs. At this gesture, the rest 11 members sighed and teased Chanyeol about being a "overprotective and caring" boyfriend. Hana gave Chanyeol a shy smile and whispered a thanks to which Chanyeol brushed off with a "it's what I should do anyway". 

Then, a staff called out that it was time to go backstage and be on standby. Slowly they start to leave after waving a "see you after the performance" to Hana who remained seated in the couch. 

"See you later too," Hana replied with a wave and a smile. When it was Chanyeol's turn to go, he whispered, "After this, we're going on a date. I'm so excited. I'm going do my best so watch on, yes?" 

Hearing his words, Hana blushed a bright red and nodded. 

"Do your best, Chanyeol-oppa!" She cheered with a bright smile and seriously, it caught both of them off guard. Hana did not expect that to come out of and a moment later, she is covering and blushing like no tomorrow. Chanyeol, on the other hand, almost fell over with joy at her words at the same time realising that she dropped the 'sunbaenim' and her smile. Oh god. 

"Chanyeol!" Both heard Baekhyun call and Chanyeol gave Hana one last smile before hurrying off. Hana just sat there and stared at the television situation on the other wall, waiting for her husband's performance. 

[Hana's Interview]

Interviewer: "How did you feel when he place the blanket over your leg?" 

Hana: "I did not expect him to do that. I was a little self conscious at first when I first sat down because I was wearing shorts. But it soon went away when I was talking to EXO-sunbaenims. But when Chanyeol-oppa pulled out the blanket, I felt very warm inside. I think he saw me being a little uncomfortable. I'm not sure, but thank you very much."

Interviewer: "Alright then...How did you feel after you cheered for him?" 

Hana: "Ah that...It's embarrassing. I did not expect that to come out and my voice sounded high too. It's like Shin Young-unni or Ari-unni when they do aegyo." -blushes and shakes head- 

[Chanyeol's interview]

Interviewer: "Why did you pull out the blanket for her?" 

Chanyeol: "Ah that's because she was wearing like a t-shirt and shorts that day. Plus she did not wear any socking or anything and she kept shifting in her seat when she first sat down. So I figured that maybe she was cold? I remember D.O's pororo blanket so I pulled it out." -grins-

Interviewer: "Well then, how did you feel about her cheer?" 

Chanyeol: "I like it." -stops and grins- "I thought it was really cute with the way her voice sounded. It's like, in that moment I heard angels sing." -stops and laugh at the weirdness of his words- "Plus she called me oppa instead or sunbaenim so that's a good thing too!" -chuckles-

 

 


[Author's Note: Whoop, I'm just gonna put this here! A new chapter yay. The next chapter might take a bit longer because I have to now do all the holiday homeworks that have piled up. School is starting soon so I'm sorry if the updates get slower and slower. But I only have like this one story so it's easier I guess. Procastination never fails me. Anyways, I hope you liked it! As always, please leave one or two comments to tell me what can be improved or just for encouragement. Subscriptions are highly encouraged and appreciated. Thank you for the 22 subbies. Really, thank you for enjoying my story. :) I'll see everyone in the next chapter!]