Chapter 1

Stubborn

Minseok waiting till everyone passed the wall he was hiding behind, before he would start walking to school. He waited at the corner of the school's gates till everyone made their way in till he walked inside the school. He waited in a corner of the playground till the school bell rang. He waited till everyone in his class made a single file line then he would go in the back of the line. Minseok made sure to be the last in everything, his seat, he made sure it was near a corner in the back of the class. When recess came, he was also the last to get out, and he was outside, Minseok stood in a corner or under the tree that everyone called old and ugly. When lunch came, people pushed to be first and cut Minseok, but he didn't mind, he just went to the way back causing he to have the food no one really liked. When the bell rang for home, Minseok packed slowly and walked slowly home while the other students ran with each other or played tag along the way, they would bump into Minseok causing him to fall and scrap his knee, hands dirty from the fall. Sometimes his sketchbook would fall and kids would step on it along the way. Minseok would get up slowly dust his hands, pick up his sketchbook, and walk home with a bleeding knee. That was really how Minseok's childhood was. Lonely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Guys, hello. How was it so far? I really at this stories please forgive me. And sorry for any mistakes I made. By the way thank you for people who subscribed and commented. Special Thanks To: PotterFreek, Kobe24, and MinSeung_Ra For Upvoting to this story.