JnN

Kindergarten, Bubble Tea, and Love

“Kids, today I want to ask you all to draw a couple of boy and girl for me and I will give you this!” the teacher said while took out three lollipops that she hid behind her back.

The whole class rumbled. They looked at the lollipop with sparkling eyes because the lollipop was so big and colorful. But some of them were still confused and a kid raised his little hand. “Seonsangnim, but there are just three lollipops in your hand,” said him.

The young teacher woman who still looked at 20, drew a big smile on her lips. “I will do a competition. Three children who can draw better will get this lollipop. Each child gets one lollipop!”

“Hoooo,” the children in the class nodded together and they eyes still locked at that three lollipops.

“So, kids. Let’s draw now~!” said the teacher playfully.

All the kids in the classroom started to draw a ‘couple’. But, Jongin still looked at Naeun. A few times ago when the teacher announced for competition, Naeun looked so exited. Jongin thought Naeun wanted that lollipop so bad.

He looked at his classmates around. They were busy to draw because they wanted the lollipop too. He scoffed and mumbled slowly, “I will get the lollipop.”

Chanyeol who sat beside him turned his head to Jongin who prepared his crayons and drawing book. “I don’t know that you like lollipop,” said him.

“Huh?” said Jongin. He didn’t hear Chanyeol well. He was just busy to start drawing.

“You always gave lollipop you got from noonas to Sehun and Baekhyun. So I think you don’t like lollipop.” Chanyeol shrugged and started to continue his activity.

Jongin didn’t reply Chanyeol’s word. As he started to draw, he peeked at Naeun who still busy with her drawing book for a while and continued his drawing, and peeked at Naeun again, and so on.

Naeun in other hand enjoyed to drawing. Sometimes the teacher passed her and saw her drawing. And the teacher widened her eyes because Naeun’s drawing skill is like a pro for a kid.

Sometimes Naeun smiled when drawing because she always had done for drawing a couple and always imagined that she would have a boyfriend when she grew up later.

30 minutes was an enough time to finish the drawing. Therefore, the teacher clapped her hands and asked the kids to collect their drawing soon.

After collected the drawing books, the kids sat back in their own little chair and looked at the teacher with hopeful eyes. The teacher sat in her seat and started to appraise the result.

Once again, Jongin looked at Naeun. She locked her eyes to the teacher with shining smile like she would be win and got the lollipop. Jongin frowned. He wanted to win too and got the lollipop. And he would give the lollipop to…. Her.

It spent 5 minutes for the teacher to decide the winners. She smiled slightly after remembered some terrible drawing. Especially with a drawing with a monster couple (she thought) with caption JnN below it. It’s very funny for her!

The teacher cleared and faced the kids with a smile in her face. “Well kids, I got the three winners for this lollipop!” she said and the kids beamed.

“Well, I will announce the best third firstly!” then the teacher took a drawing paper and faced it too the kids. It showed a couple with a house behind them and some black butterflies. “Be honest with me, who own this?” she asked.

Nobody answered. Some kids thought it must be a girl. But their thought was totally wrong when a boy stood up and walked shyly to front class. “It’s mine, Lee seonsangnim…”

The teacher blinked but the she smiled. “Congratulation, Sehun-ah!” she chuckled and handed a lollipop to Sehun. “This is your gift from me.”

Sehun smiled widely and took that lollipop. He ran back to his seat but before that he turned around and approached Naeun and Hayoung’s table. “This is for you!” he said after put the lollipop in front of Hayoung and ran away to his seat with embarrassing feel.

The teacher smiled when saw that. She really wanted to scream that how cute Sehun was! But the kids, especially girls started to make noises because of jealous.

Meanwhile, Hayoung, took the lollipop. “Who is that?” she asked to Naeun.

Naeun looked at the lollipop with sad face. “It’s Semun…”

“Semun? The one who give us bubble tea one week ago?”

Naeun shook her head. “I don’t know Hayoungie, I’m forget…”

Hayoung looked at Naeun who kept frowning while the teacher announced the second winner. She handed the lollipop to her. “You want this?” asked her.

Naeun looked at Hayoung and blinked. “No, I don’t wanna.”

“Then, why do you sad?”

“Hmmm… because I had a plan to give you the lollipop. Because I know you love lollipop…”

Hayoung smiled and hugged Naeun. “Thank chu Naeunie… but one lollipop is enough for me. My mother will be mad if I eat many lollipops!”

Naeun smiled and nodded. “Yeah.” And they started to notice the teacher again.

“Now… for the first winner!” she took a drawing paper and faced to the kids like before. For this situation, the kids looked like rapture to the picture because it was colorful!

“I know who own this!” said the teacher with teased look. “It is Naeun’s!”

“Woaahh…” said the kids together and looked at Naeun.

Naeun stood up with smiling face and walked towards the teacher.

“Congratulation, Naeunie~ Your drawing skill is… daebak!!!” the teacher said as she handed the lollipop to Naeun.

‘Bruk’

“Why her?”

The whole class suddenly quite and looked at a boy who stood up with frowning-hard face.

“What’s wrong Jongin-ah?” asked the teacher, blinked and surprised too.

“It should be me who win the first!” he said as he folded his arms.  

The teacher blinked because she confused about this situation. Beside she didn’t want to hurt Jongin’s feel. “Umm… Jongin-ah… please go to here and pick your drawing. Would you?” asked the teacher as she took a heap of drawing papers from her desk.

Jongin walked to the front and approached the teacher and Naeun. He looked at Naeun for a while and then looked at the teacher. He started to search his creation.

When he picked his paper up, the teacher almost wanted to laugh out loud because it was a paper with a couple monster and JnN caption. She didn’t think it was from Jongin.

Jongin gave his paper to the teacher. “Here…” and the teacher took the paper from Jongin.

“Umm… your drawing skill is good… but, Naeun’s is better, Jongin-ah… I’m so sorry,” said the teacher while ruffled Jongin’s hair.

Meanwhile Jongin frowned and looked at Naeun, Naeun blinked. She looked at her lollipop and suddenly she brought her lollipop to Jongin. “Here, I give you my lollipop. It’s okay. Take it,” she said and smiled.

Jongin blinked, “No no no,” he shook his head.

“Why? I think you want this lollipop?” Naeun tilted her head.

Jongin kept shake his head and thinking for a while. “Hmph!” finally Jongin grabbed the lollipop but he pulled Naeun’s hand and put the lollipop back to her hand. “It’s for you!” then he ran away to his own seat beside Chanyeol. He folded his arms on the table and drowned his head between.

Both of Naeun and the teacher blinked together. Naeun looked at the teacher and bowed to her, then, she walked to her seat with random feeling.

The teacher was still in her transit. But she looked at Jongin’s paper in her hand. Now she understood what JnN was.