You Can't Ignore Me

Kindergarten, Bubble Tea, and Love

“Sehunnie,” Jongin called his friend from behind.

Sehun who was playing with his friend turned his head to the back, “Hum?” he blinked.

Suddenly, Jongin grabbed a bottle beside Sehun. “I take this. Can i?” asked him while hugged the bottle.

“Ahhhh,” Sehun pouted. “That’s my Bubble Tea…. Huaaaa,” Sehun started to cry. His friend who was playing with him startled and ran away slightly.

“Huaaaaa,” Sehun still cried and talked about his bubble tea in his cry. Jongin pouted his lips.

“Yahhh don’t cry. You can have your bubble tea tomorrow. Usually you always give me bubble tea. Why can’t I ask for this?” said Jongin, still hugging the bottle which contained bubble tea inside.

Sehun sobbed. “Be—because… I want to give that to…” he stopped talking but his head move from right to left to looked for someone. “H—her…” and he found the person he meant, a little girl with a hair bang who played in a sandbox with someone. Jongin widened his little eyes when he saw another girl who played with the girl Sehun meant. It’s Naeun.

Actually, a few minutes ago, Jongin was behind Naeun, tried to talking to her. He even mocked her with ‘ugly’ word and said that Soohyun seonsaengnim wasn’t handsome at all. But she didn’t give attention to him and enjoyed to playing in the sandbox with her new friend.

Jongin looked at Sehun who still looked at that little girl. He kept thinking.

“Ummm, Sehunnie,” called him. Sehun turned his head to Jongin. “Hm?” He wiped his tears.

“Are you shy to give this bubble tea to her?” asked Jongin. Sehun nodded while touched his little cheek.

Jongin smiled, “I will help you, but you can’t watch it. How?”

Sehun thought for a while. He really wanted to give that bubble tea so bad to her so he could get attention from her, but unfortunately, he was so shy. Then, he agreed.

“Okay! But don’t cheating!” said Sehun. Jongin nodded.

“Okay, good bye!” Sehun giggled and waved his hand to Jongin. He turned back to search his friend again.

Jongin looked at the bottle he held. “You can’t ignore me! Hmph!” he said as he started to walk to her.

Naeun and her friend were enjoying build a sand castle. They knew they wouldn’t success because the castle always fell in.

“Naeunie~ I’m tired. I give up!” said her friend as she threw her plastic shovel.

“Yaaahhh, Hayoungie~ Don’t give up! After this, I promised you to draw a palace and you as the princess. Do you remember?” said Naeun, started to build the castle again. Not longer after that, It fell again.

“Are you two done?” asked someone from behind. Naeun and Hayoung, her friend, turned their head together. It was Jongin.

“Not yet,” said Naeun and continued to build the castle again.

Ughhhhh!

This time was enough. No more ignoring Jongin again!

Jongin grabbed Naeun’s arm and pulled her away from the sandbox. He turned to Hayoung. “Ya! You coming with us!” said him.

Hayoung blinked her eyes but she kept standing and followed them from behind.

“Yaaaa! Jongin Tea! Let go of my hand!” said Naeun as she struggled from Jongin, but Jongin was holding her arm too strong.

“Jongin Tea!” said her again.

“It’s Kim Jongin!” Jongin answered. They kept walking to a place with the Naeun’s yell of Jongin Tea, and they got attention from their friends around them.

Finally they arrived in their classroom. Jongin pulled Naeun’s arm and took a seat near the door. They sat together with Hayoung.

“Ya! What do you want from us?” yelled Naeun as Jongin let her hand go.

“I want to give you this,” Jongin took a bottle of Bubble Tea on the table that he took from Sehun. Naeun and Hayoung looked at that bottle with sparkling eyes. “Uwaaaa,” said them together.

Jongin frowned and took a small glass from a small cupboard near them. That cupboard contained some kid’s stuff, such as small glasses, toys, sandals, and etc.

Jongin poured the bubble tea into those small glasses. At the first, he divided the bubble tea with fair, but he added more bubble tea for Naeun. So, Naeun would get more bubble tea than Hayoung. Jongin even didn’t know why. He gave glass to Hayoung and Naeun. “Here, for you all.”

Naeun and Hayoung took the glass with the sparkling eyes and wide grinned on their face. Seem like they love bubble tea so much.

“Thank, Jongin Tea!” Naeun said before she drank the bubble tea.

Jongin frowned and murmured. “It’s Jongin. Hmph!”

Both of Naeun and Hayoung looked to enjoy their bubble tea each other without made noise, meanwhile, Jongin looked at them with annoyed face.

Five minutes after that, they finished their bubble tea and gave the glasses back to Jongin. “It’s very delicious. I love bubble tea so much!” Naeun giggled to Hayoung.

Hayoung nodded after hear Naeun’s words. “Yeah… I will love bubble tea from now on.”

Jongin looked at Naeun, “You can’t marry a bubble tea…”

Hearing that made Naeun laughed so hard. “Who said I’m going to marry bubble tea? Hmph! I told you I will marry Soohyun seonsaengnim someday,” she did mehrong to him.

Jongin closed his eyes to muffle his anger. He didn’t know why he always got pissed off easily with Naeun. He moved the topic and talked to Hayoung. “Hey, you girl. Sehun likes you. This bubble tea is from him.”

Hayoung tilted her little head and turned to Naeun, “Naeun-ie… Do you know Sehun?” she asked that made Jongin widened his eyes.

Naeun shook her head. “I don’t know Hayoungie, I’m so sorry…”

“Are you two kidding me? How can you don’t know him? You even don’t know me?” said Jongin in anger to Hayoung.

Hayoung blinked her eyes and shivered a bit because she felt scary, “Na—naeunie said… y—you’re Jongin Tea…” she moved closer to Naeun and hugged Naeun’s arm.

“It’s. Kim. Jong. In! Kim Jongin!” said Jongin with emphasis.

“Ya! Don’t be like that with her! We really don’t know who you are and who Semun is!” said Naeun. Jongin widened his eyes again because Naeun was wrong to called his friend's name.

“It’s Sehun!” said Jongin again.

“Whatever!” Naeun did mehrong to him. “Let’s go Hayoungie,” she pulled away Hayoung’s arm and walked out from the classroom to continue their game, playing in the sandbox to build a castle until their family picked them up.

Meanwhile, Jongin left alone in the classroom and felt heartbreak in his heart, and also he felt pity toward Sehun.