Jongin Tea

Kindergarten, Bubble Tea, and Love

It was 11 AM and the kindergarten kids should be went home, but not for two kids who still sat down in their class.

They were Jongin and Naeun.

Few minutes ago, Jongin’s friends like Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun already went home with their parents. Now Jongin was alone in this class. Ah, Not alone too, because there was still Naeun here who sat far in front of him.

That little girl was busy with her drawing book and crayons since the other kids left.

It was bothering Jongin anyway. He couldn’t be with people in a same room without talked to. He always talked fuzzy, ranted something or asked something weird with people. But now, he couldn’t talk to that girl because she was busy with her stupid drawing book and didn’t realize that Jongin was still there.

Ughhh.

He groaned in his chair. He took his little bag and jacket, and walked straight to that little girl. He stopped behind her and peeked from back, what was she drawing to.

He could see that little girl drew three people. It was a couple of parents and a little girl who had long straight hair. In his opinion, that little girl must be her, and the other object was her parent. But, it was kind of weird because the parents wear a white long dress and there were a couple of wings behind them. They were smile at that picture.

When that little girl wanted to take his black crayon, unfortunately it fell down to the floor.

“Yahhh…” that little girl pouted and got down from her chair to take the crayon, but the other hand already took it.

It was Jongin.

“Here,” he said as he gave the crayon to her. She took it and gave him a smile, “Thank you, Bubble Tea,” said her.

Jongin tilted his head, “Bubble Tea? Who are you talking about?” asked him.

Naeun sat back to her seat. “It’s you who gave me bubble tea last morning right?” said her, looked at him.

Jongin nodded, “Yeah, but my name isn’t Bubble Tea! I have a handsome name! It’s Jongin!” he said with pouting his lips.

Naeun pouted back too, “Uuuu, I’m sorry. I didn’t know your name,” she said.

Jongin widened his eyes. “What? How can you don’t know my name? I’m a handsome guy and you must know my name!”

“You’re still a kid like me,” Naeun answered without expression. “And by the way, Soohyun seonsaengnim is more handsome than you. Weeek,” she did mehrong to him. “I’m going to marry him if I’m already 17!” she giggled and continued her drawing.

Jongin didn’t talk after that. He kept thinking who Soohyun seonsaengnim was. After that, he remembered that he was a teacher who called Naeun last morning. Well, Soohyun seonsaengnim was handsome, he thought. But he would make sure if he already grew up, he would beat Soohyun seonsaengnim’s handsome face.

He looked at that little girl who already finished her drawing. “Ishh, you’re ugly. Soohyun seonsaengnim isn’t like you,” he mocked.

Naeun stared at him. “It’s all because I’m still a kid!” she answered.

Jongin looked at her with annoyed stare. “Even if you grew up, you’re still ugly!”

At that time, Naeun was about to cry but Soohyun seonsaengnim came out to the class. He shocked because Naeun was crying.

“Naeunie~ what’s wrong with you?” asked him as he went to her and lift her tiny body.

Naeun kept crying while hugging his neck. Meanwhile Jongin looked at Soohyun seonsaengnim with jealous look.

Soohyun seonsaengnim ruffled her back so she could calm down. He looked down at Jongin who pissed of now. “Ah, Jongin-ah. Your mother didn’t pick you up?” he asked.

Jongin kept stared at him. “Not yet,” he answered.

Soohyun seonsaengnim nodded. “If that so…” he turned his head to face Naeun who already calm down. “Naeunie, would you mind to stay here with me until Jongin’s mother picks him up?” asked him.

Naeun nodded as he wiped her tears. “Okay, as long as I with seonsaengnim.”

Soohyun seonsaengnim nodded as he ruffled Naeun’s hair. “Okay…” he let Naeun down. “Now, clean your stuff first so after Jongin back home, we can back too.”

Naeun nodded and smiled. “Ung!” she said and then she took her stuffs and put in her bag.

“It’s not necessary. I can wait for my mom by myself,” Jongin said as he folded his arms and show his arrogant face.

Soohyun smiled and chuckled after that because he never found a cute kid like Jongin. “We will still waiting for you.”

“Who are you anyway? Why do you take care of her? She’s not your child anyway,” he said.

“She’s my neighbor and her grandma commended her to me,” Soohyun answered.

“And I’m his future wife!” Naeun said after finished clean up and hug her lovely seongsaenim tightly, made Jongin more pissed.

“Hmph! Is that true?” asked him to Soohyun.

Soohyun didn’t answer but he chuckled at Naeun and ruffled her hair. Not longer after that, a voice called Jongin’s name from the outside.

“It’s my mom!” he beamed and started to run, but before that, he turned around, “See you tomorrow ugly!” and then he ran to his mom.

Pai pai, Jongin Tea!” Naeun yelled, didn’t care if he heard it or not.

“Jongin Tea?” asked Soohyun.

“Ung!” Naeun nodded and giggled. “His name is Jongin Tea. Funny, isn’t it?” she said and giggled again.

Soohyun laughed at her, “Aisshh, Naeunie is so cute,” said him while Naeun’s soft hair. “Nah, now, let’s go home. Your grandma is waiting now.”

Naeun raised her little arms while pouting. She wanted him to lift her until home. Soohyun found it was super cute. “Aigooo. I hope I will have a cute spoiled daughter like you in the future,” he said after lifted her body.

Naeun giggled. “Of course! Because your wife is me!”

Soohyun laughed out loud. He kept walk out from class while heard Naeun’s nasal voice who sang some kid’s song all the way.




Hahaha i'm so happy if you all receive this story XD annddd let me move on from He is a Mafia because i'm stuck /bricked/