Goodbye Japan, Hello Korea!

Take Care Of My Girlfriend

 

  

 

When Rina was lazy sitting in her bed reading a magazine without paying any attention to other things, there was a knock on the door. 

''Come in.'' Rina shouted. And then her mother came inside holding something in her hand.

''What's wrong mom?'' Rina said and then she saw her mother hiding something in her hands behind her back.

''What are you hiding there?''

''Guess what sweetheart...'' Her mother said smiling..

''What...?'' Rina said and then her mother moved her hand forward.

*A...ticket? What for?* Rina thought.

''What's..that..?''

''A ticked obviously?''

''I know, but what for??'' Rina asked more confussed. Her mother just stood there staring at her beautiful daughter for a couple a seconds and then her reply shocked Rina to death!

''You're going in Korea!'' her mother shouted happily.

''W...wh..what???'' Rina screamed.

''Congratulation baby. I'm so happy for you.''

''I-...That-that means..that..that..Oh my god! They accepted me?They really did?Oh my...''

'' Yes baby they did.Why wouldnt they? You're poor talent. I KNEW IT.'' the mother cheered on her daughter.

Rina was still out of words and only one think was running through her head. I DID IT. I REALLY DID. I was accepted as a trainee in SM. 

''So, start preparing youself.We're leaving in 2 hours.'' her mother told. Rina nodded and smiled happily.

''Congratulations again'' her mother smiled and left the room. Rina couldnt belive it yet, but she was so happy excited and shocked at the same time. She started packing her things and when she was about to leave her room, she glanced at her room for one more time. *Goodbye Japan, Hello Korea*.

 

END OF CHAPTER 1.

HOW WAS IT?? FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME GUYS ^^

ANYWYAS, MY BIAS FOR ALL OF YOU! WE ALL LOVE LULU RIGHT?? :P

*GIFS ARE NOT MINE. CREDITS  TO THE OWNERS.