money for the figurines

BL Academy

It was a sunday afternoon. He was having his usual afternoon tea while looking through his mail, checking to see if there was anything important or of interest. But it was just the usual.

 

Taxes. Voting. Ads. More ing taxes. Hell, no wonder the economy is in such a mess right now. This amount of taxing is just unbelievable!  Luhan angrily thinks as, now violently scrutinizing the mess of papers in his hands, an angry expression etched onto his face.

 

He was about to throw everything away, fed up with the tax papers, dumb advertisements about nails, like come on! Did they give this to the wrong address or something?! I’m a boy!!!  Luhan pouted fiercely, arms crossed on his chest.

 

After all the tantrums and pouting he did, there were only a few papers left in his hands. The ones he already checked were either A.) on the counter, B.) on the floor, or C.) everywhere because of his rage moment.

 

Hm… it won’t hurt to check them. And if it’s something useless, maybe i’ll just go and stab someone on the street ^o^

 

Luhan chuckles to himself and pays no mind to the mess of papers on the floor as he flips through the papers in his hand.

 

Oh? Luhan’s voice peaks in interest. In his hand is a very beautifully layed out envelope. So pretty~ Luhan oozes. You can almost see the sparkles in his eyes and drool coming out of his mouth. The envelope is a square rectangle shape. More squared than rectangle, but it settles between both shapes. At the opening, there is a small pin. It was golden-colored and it was designed as a tiger. Hahaha, Kagami Taiga and Naruko Shoukichi… Luhan giggles to himself. Hehehheehe….ehehe… hehehehe :D :D :D :D

.

.

 

.

 

ANYWAYS, past Luhan’s weird obsession with anime, the envelope was a pretty peach color with a tint of mahogany. The color was so pretty, it reminded Luhan of sakura blossoms. Ah, that reminds me. I have to download that some that Mukuro and Hibari sang together called Sakura Rock. Waah~ :3 such a good song! x3

 

Luhan was talking to himself, humming an anime song from time to time, totally forgetting about the envelope. Hi~me Hime… Hime.. suki suki Da~i~suki… Hime~!  Luhan sang with a smile on his face.

 

He started dancing, but sadly forgot about all the papers on the ground and tripped, falling straight on his little tushy. Ouch! Oh my god! Who the put all these pa--- Luhan looked around the kitchen. … Oh yeah… hehe. He flushed in embarrassment and quickly cleaned up the papers. But there was no one other than himself in the kitchen so he had no idea why he would be embarrassed in the first place…

 

After he returned his kitchen back to its original state, he resumed analyzing the anonymous letter. The envelope was peach-mahogany color, the pin was a cute tiger, and that was it. Luhan simply adores simple designs. The subtle things that make something look complete, without too many things. Luhan enjoys the feeling of freshness without the clutters.

 

On the front of the envelope was written in beautiful calligraphy. A To: Luhan.

 

The boy secretly wondered if it was a love letter. It could be like one of those animes where a hot but shy guy puts a love letter in his crush’s locker and the letter says to meet him on the school’s rooftop so he can confess his love and the wind will blow and all the sakura leaves will gather around them and then they kiss in the sunset.

 

aha… ha. Luhan sighs dreamily, giggling. But this is no anime and reality .

 

He grabs a letter and opens the letter. He pulls out the letter and is surprised for the 10000000th time today. The letter is on a plain white sheet of paper, which kind of disappointed Luhan. But the calligraphy he didn’t expect that would be so fantastically beautiful definitely made up for that.

 

Luhan always wondered how people would write calligraphy. Like, doesn’t the ink get smudged? How does the ink dry so quickly? If it doesn’t dry so quickly, then how long does it take to write a letter? A day? A year? 10 years?! How long did it take to write this letter? How? Why? When? What???

 

Luhan even confused himself with his questions, groaning out loud. This is why I am not an artist. He face palms.

 

He always wanted to be an artist, though. Watching anime has that kind of effect. He tried drawing anime, but it always turned out like this:

IrgqlL65w5FfQ0DluNSEAZKEepfcAG8S0G_OiYa6

 

Everytime he showed someone, they would always either scream or freeze in shock. At first, Luhan thought that was a good sign. He thought they were screaming of joy and freezing out of shock because they were shocked of how good his drawing was.

 

But, he soon found out that those weren’t good reactions but bad reactions. He found out when he accidently stunned the universe after submitting his art to the Best Anime Drawing Contest. After receiving news that more than a few people fainted on the street after his seeing his drawing, he thought, … Maybe the world isn’t ready for me yet.

 

Luhan shrugs and reads through the letter.

 

"Dear Luhan,

 

You are cordially selected to be a teacher at our humble school."

 

 

A picture of the school is shown below and Luhan gapes.

 

 

 

 

BCpteAS6FI9tr997PyHXfPX1BRTOQ6-SI4OYCMJz

 

That is by no means, humble, at all. Luhan scoffs but continues reading.

 

"We’ve looked through your profile and we think you---"

 

Wait.

 

“We’ve looked through your profile”

 

They’ve looked through my profile…

Wait.

How.

What.

I’m not even famous or popular how can anything remotely related to me be on the internet. Especially, my personal information and personality?!?!

 

Luhan makes a face.

 

A bunch of stalkers

 

Luhan shudders and continues reading.

 

    "--are the most fit to be one of the teachers here. It is, by no means, easy to be accepted in this school. Certain qualities are need for this job and we think you have it. Please do consider taking up this job. We are short on employees, and it would be a waste if we lost our premises because of a short-handed staff. We’ve many students who need to be educated here and they are more than enthusiastic to be here. It’ll be my pleasure to accept you with open arms if you do plan to join.

 

                                Sincerely,

                                    Principal Lee Sooman"

 

Luhan looked hesitant at the letter. He had a job already. Although it was part time, it was already tiring enough. Having to deal with y and demanding customers, waiting for their coffee takes more energy than one thinks. Plus, I've never even heard of this school. Must be a scam.

 

He sighs, about to throw away the paper until he sees a small print, in bright red ink.

 

    "(P.s: The pay is also very high, about $150 a week from the school, but you can earn much more if you are to the liking of our students. So please consider!)"

 

Luhan’s eyes almost fall out of its sockets. O-O-One hundred f-f-fifty??!!!  That could pay for the rent, food, tax, and he can even go shopping and give himself the much needed relaxation he needs. He sighs in content when he reads that he might be even getting more money. From the students, he didn’t understand. Why would students give teachers money?  

 

Even if he didn’t understand the students giving him money, he did completely understand that he was getting more money and that is always a deal breaker.

 

Luhan smiles to himself as he grabs a sticky note and a pen and began writing down the name of the school, address, and phone number.

 

BL ACADEMY

 

12456 Ave.

Seoul, South Korea

 

xxx-xxx-xxxx

 

I’ll drive there tomorrow~ Luhan beams happily. Although the only motivation being the money…

I wonder what the school is like… More importantly, I wonder what I’ll be teaching…


The thought runs through Luhan’s head as he prepares to go to bed.

 


did i disappoint bc the description was y but the story is funny hahaha