Chapter 3

The Nightmare in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Iris POV 

"Make sure to take your medications and get rest, ok?" Dr. Yuan asked, I made no eye contact knowing I'll see the sadness and grief in her lonely brown eyes. The little boy, soaking wet from head to toe, grasped her pant leg begging for attention. Dr. Yuan seemed not to notice and  walked out of my room, the little boy started to cry, I couldn't take it his constant crying over his mother.

"Please stop, just tell me what's wrong!" I yelped throwing the pill bottle Yuan prescribed at the closet, it bounced back off the top popped off pills went everywhere. The crying stopped but he was now whispering in my ear feeling the cold water run off him onto my shoulder.

"Please tell mommy that daddy didn't mean to, daddy misses mommy a lot." And he disappeared. I wanted this from out of my head I threw off my covers of my bed and swung my feet to the floor. Walking to the closet I glared at it, the huge lock and chain binding the handles together. Stomping away towards the window a sickening feeling bubbled up from my stomach, a thought if Jungkook and Jolie spread across my mind and the feeling was now sharp knives cutting through my stomach. My lungs suddenly closed, falling to the ground gasping for even the tiniest amount of air. Mentally screaming out for someone to help, large cold claw like hands wrapped around my ankles and yanked them, they outstretched from within my closet the bolt laid on the floor. The hands yanked my body to the closet, fear spread through my veins and tears streaked down my cheeks.

​Namjoon's POV

"Namjoon, get to Iris' house now!" Suga screamed fromthe other line, then hung up. I didn't need an explanation for why I need to get to Iris, pulling on my shoes I ran out the door of my house. Huffing I came to Iris' street, also her best friend Jolie lived in the same block. I could see Jolie running towards Iris' 2 story house. Jungkook, Jin and Suga were coming from the other end of the street Jolie already had the ladder we use to get to Iris' room against the side of the house. We all made it to the ladder Jolie went first then the rest of us. Being the last to get through the window the sight in front of us was abnormal. Iris sat infront of the closet holding the stuffed panda doll Jolie had given her. She was tossing sma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter