Chapter 2

The Nightmare in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

It's been days since the incident, cops showed up to school, pulling me, Jin, and Suga out of class. For her mental stability, doctors asked for Iris to stay home from school, so she won't have a mental break down from what she witnessed. Cops have to go pick her up from her home, making her neighbors suspicious. What happened at the warehouse none of us could explain. We had sent Iris into the warehouse to check out what the mysterious noises were. She came back hystrical, crying, screaming with blood on her hands and splattered across her clothes and face.

Even now we only have a vague knowing of what went on in the warehouse, but it was by the news so who knows what is truth and  what's made up. Iris doesnt even want to tell us what happened, and truthfully, I don't think I want to know. All that is really known is that Iris witnessed a very brutal and gory murder, by a well known serial killer nicknamed 'Butcher'. Iris's mother wouldnt allow anyone in the house, except for doctors and police. We sneak in her bedroom window when we know her mother leaves for her new job.

"Come on, Jungkook-ah," Suga hyung nudged me to get out of the police car, snapping me out of my thoughts. Stepping out of the vehicle, I had to shield my eyes from the sun when I looked up to see the tall building we stopped at.

"Hyung, how long will this take?" Suga stood beside me also looking upwards toward the building. He gave a heavy sigh, as he shrugged his shoulders.  Jin stood on the other side of me, tilting his head as the police officer who drove us here starts walking towards the entrance of the building.

"Come on, the quicker we get in there, the quicker we can finish," Jin mumbled. Suga and I obeyed and walked after him. Entering the revolving doors, we were greeted by a gust of cold air. The officer guided us to the elevators, pressing the 24th button he turned to us and handed VISITOR badges with our face and name.

"Don't take these off at anytime while your in this building. Let somebody know where your going at all times, don't wander off, and do what your elders say," he instructed as the elevator 'dinged' when we reached our floor. Walking down a long hallway, we come to two large wood doors with a plat the read 'Conference Room 317'.

"Take a seat. The detective will be out soon to see you," he blankly said and walked off. We sat on the foldable chairs that creaked from the smallest amount of pressure on them. The hall was empty no one walking around,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter