Chapter 4

The Nightmare in Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Iris' POV

It's been a few weeks since that night, the others tried everything they could to get me to talk about it, but I held my ground strong. Doctor said that I was able to go back to school starting today, so as I pulled my sneakers on and bounded for the door a deep growl stopped my hand from touching the door knob. Crouching down and looking at the snow white dog with on blue eye and one brown sitting under the dining table, he looked to the right towards the open basement door, a dark figure stood in the doorway. Taking a shaky breath I outstreched a shaky right hand, but quickly rethought of it and stood up hastily turned the knob and locked the door. Walking to school helped clear my mind of nonsense, the sweet old lady just a few houses down from my house was watering her garden and as I passed we waved to one another and echanged 'Good morning's and 'Have a nice day's. She wore a white blouse, beige pants and rain boots, she wore her usual yellow, multi-colored flower apron. She's been the only one in our neighborhood to still be kind to us, she's also been worried and came over with a large plate of cookies yesterday, speaking of there was roughly 5 in my bag now. Standing on the platform waiting for the train, three boys rough playing with each other stood a few feet away, tilting my body away their conversation was loud.

"Oi, how long is your mom gonna ground you this time Hoseok?" The taller boy asked his friend, to which the boy replied with a long sigh,

"Until I finish that book report, which was due last-" Hoseok's sentence stopped suddenly and incoherent mumbling took place of the silence. Suddenly I felt more than 1 pair of eyes staring into the back of my head and with curiosity I turned around to look them, the three boys jumped back a bit. Groaning only one boy out of the trio did I know, the colorful Taehyung or V as he was known. Walking up to him and passing the other two my right hand made contact with the top of his head.

"Yah! Where have you been the past month?" He rubbed his orange-ish hair with a adorable pout to his plump lips, pout was replaced with a smile as we opened our arms and engulfed one another in a warm hug, completly forgetting about his two friends. Breaking apart his smile was large and cheeks pink, a deep cough caught our attention. Turning around taehyung wrapped hi arms around my shoulders,

"Iris this is Hoseok and Jimin." He introduced us and we bowed respectfully, we stood together chatting as the train stopped a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter