Update

Complicated

It was nearly 5 in the afternoon and Sohee sat in the dining room, admiring the dish she prepared.

All the cameras are gone for the day and she could finally relax without a camera eyeing her every move.
2 hours ago.....
Using the back of her hand to wipe the sweat of her forehead, she grabbed the handle of the knife and started to slice the vegetables for the main dish but mid-way she stopped by the vibration of her phone on the counter.

It was a text message from Jiyong

 

To Mandu~
From Jiyong
Are you at the house? Right now, I’m at the HQ and be over soon.
P.S. i want a affectionate hug from you when I come through the doors :D

 

“That husband of mine...Isn’t he adorable? .” said Sohee and she looked at the camera with a slight smile
But it hit her that Jiyong might be home earlier than expected and dinner isn’t even made !
She quickly replied to Jiyong

 

To Jiyong-sshi
From Sohee.

Before coming home, can you please do some errands for me?

  • go to my dorm and find my favorite book, Sunye unnie should be there, just ask her .

Thank you~
 

“Send. What if Sunye unnie isn’t there?” Sohee said worryingly
After she sent the message, Jiyong never replied.
She put the beef knuckle into the large pot and added the additional spices.  As she waited for the meat to be cooked, she opened the television but she couldn’t help the curiosity of why hasn’t he replied yet. Calling Sunye, at the second ring Sunye answered.

“Yah, Jiyong is in the dorm... and he’s asking for your favorite book.”
“Keep him busy please ? I didn’t finish preparing the food!”
“I told him i’ll go find it in your bedroom, but he’s going to notice that something is up!”
“Make him fix a light or help you find something please unnie?”
“Fine... good luck to the  both of you., seriously.. he showed me your text. Why are you calling him, JIYONG-SSHI? Did you forget our deal?  It should be jagiya or oppa or just Jiyong!”
“....fine, but please keep him  busy!”
Sunye got Jiyong to find something in the attic that didn’t exist and fix the lights and gave him a random book on the self.
By the time Jiyong left the Wonder Girl’s dorm, Sohee put the finishing touches on the dish.
waiting for him to come back seems like forever and Sunye told her that Jiyong left a long time ago.
Even though this was a fake marriage, Sohee worries that something might have happened to him.
Did a mob of fans chase his car? Was he stalked and got into an accident?

These worries kept popping in her mind, pacing back and forth from the doorway, she couldn’t keep her mind off of him.
Looking at the floor, biting her nail, she didn’t realise the person creeping behind her.
Sohee saw a shadow besides her own and thought to herself, “keep calm, Sohee. It could be JIyong”
She smelled that familiar cologne of his and smiled. “You think you can fool me this time?”
One step closer, and Sohee quickly turned around but instead of catching her husband in the act.
Their lips met for a second. They backed away in an instant!

“I didn’t do that on purpose!” said Sohee with her bewildered expression
Jiyong smiled and took her hands
“I know I wanted an affection greeting and honestly  i was expecting a hug but  this fits the bill just right. ”
Sohee looked away but let Jiyong hold her hands in his his for a while.
She walked him to the dining room to have their dinner.
“Honestly, I don’t cook very often... almost never. “
JIyong teasingly looked at  Sohee, “Should i be worried to eat this ?”
Sohee picked up her chopsticks and fed Jiyong the noodles (The dish is Pho, its noodles with meat, broth).
Jiyong saw Sohee turned away as he inched closer to her hand. He gently took her chin and got her eyes to look at him as he ate from her chopsticks. Without breaking their eye contact, he inch closer to her face.
“Jiyong.. o-oppa...” Sohee said quietly

“.... did you just.. call me .... “oppa”?!?” JIyong said with a bewildered expression
She puts her hand on each side of his head and slowly wiping the sauce on the corner of his lips with her thumb.
“You had a little... something....” Sohee quickly said looking down as if Jiyong’s stare was going to eat her up.
She was about to pull away but Jiyong kept her from it
“Thanks, Jagiya.”
His eyes were hypnotizing pools of chocolate brown and once she looked up, she was drowning in them.
"No problem." She said quietly. She held her stare, and he held his.
No one knows how long they stayed that way, just looking at each other. It seemed like time froze and it was just Jiyong and Sohee and the outside world didn't exist. It was just them in that moment.
She cleared and looked away, standing up and turning around.
“You should finish your food … I’ll be in the kitchen .. washing the dishes.”
With that said, Jiyong happily ate his dinner as Sohee splash cold water at herself
“Calm down...” Sohee said loud and clear to herself
Jiyong, who couldn’t get enough of Sohee’s shy affections, hugged her from behind.
“W-what?!?”
“I did your errands, and was a good boy today. I think I deserve some love from my precious wife.”