Resume

Complicated

TOP : Yoobin-sshi 

He said as he reached out for her wrist. Turning around, she looked at the ground. 

"What do you want ?"

TOP, was showed no emotions but as she looked into his brown orbs, she saw hurt. 

"I want you to open your heart to me again."

Yoobin, who was not only shocked but confused. 

"I never opened my heart to you before, I will never open my heart to anyone, esspecially you."

"I only wanted you to remember our past together."

"You brought the memories i buried a long time ago. The days I wanted to forget, the moments I wished never happened."

"why, why do you have to.."

"YOU, ITS YOU. I HATE YOU, EVERYTHING ,FROM YOUR FACE TO YOUR VOICE. "

 

TOP stood there, he could not accept those words that left the woman he loves dearly. He just could'nt. 

"I hate you. Do you understand? Want the truth? You remind me of my parents, the day you left me, thats the day my grandmother brought me to the hospital. Who else was there? you"

"Yes, i was there. You know i like you, you know i like you so much that i would run to the end of the world to get you. But when i went to that hospital was not to see you in your darkest time. I was there for my family. "

"See, you have a family. A family that will be there when you come home. A family is what i had til i was 9. Do you understand the feeling of loss? "

"I do."

"No, you dont. You are a cold, heart-less person that wouldn't even give me a single happiness on the day my parents passed away. I stood there like an idiot, waiting for you. You to comfort me because of my naive heart said that you will be there. But you never came to rescue me. I left the house where my parents last slept, where we had our last family meal and the last place where i laughed with them. I cried Seunghyun-sshi. I cried. But did that get me here? No. What brang me here was the hardship i endured,  and the weight of responsibility on my shoulders."

"May i speak? may i say that i do know the feeling of loss? Whatever i say, will you understand it? Yoobin, I can help you."

"It's been too late. "