Seeker

Complicated

As the Wonder Girls step out and head for the doors

Sohee is excited to meet her husband wondering who can it be. Even though sunye unnie said Big Bang concert is today in the building, its a broadcasting building and many kpop stars come here to finish their schedules. As they go in, Yeeun spots a letter similar to sohee's first mission card. The girls follow her and Yeeun gave it to Sohee. Sohee opens the mission card and reads aloud, please go use the elevator and press each floor number till floor level __.

They did as they were instructed. Waiting for the elevator in the parking lot was not long but it felt like forever for the girls especially  to sohee.

Going to Floor #1

As the door opened they saw Hwanghee, an ex-member of DUO Fly to the Sky

"annyeonghaseyo, Are you my wife?"

The girls were astonished..

Hwanghee continues" Im joking, sorry but im not your husband. Your real Husband is waiting for you. goodbye and good luck"

The girls were still nervous going up to the 2nd floor

The doors open and they saw Seungri!!!

Sunmi took a quick breath

Sohee asked "Are you my husband?"

Seungri exclaimed "WoW, hyung is lucky to have you."

So he is not etheir thought Sohee

then he said "Im here to take Sunmi" and he took Sunmi out of the elevator and said goodbye  and pressed the closing button on the elevator.

The rest of the girls were shocked, What Just happened?

Going to the third floor

Right infront of their eyes was T.O.P.

"annyeonghaseyo, T.O.P. iminda. "

Sohee once again asked if he was her husband?

"Daang dongsaeng should be grateful to have you as a wife ." so he is'nt etheir . -sigh- who knew husband seeking is so tiring

"IM HERE TO PICK UP YOOBIN " He said with a playboy smile

Yoobin was confused and steped out of the elevator and wished Sohee good luck

As the door closed Sohee turned around and put her head on Sunye's shoulder. "UNNIE IM TIRED AND WANT TO SLEEP!"

Sunye patted her head and said "Don't give up now. You need to find your husband also you said you will do this no matter what"

Sohee sighed "Okay"

Going to the 4th floor

"Hey, um Sunye please come with me...." said Taeyang

Sunye still hugging Sohee let her go and left with Taeyang giving sohee a sorry face but she's with taeyang and dosent mind at all. 

Sohee understood and waved goodbye to her

She said as the doors closed "Im guessing some one will pick you up and leave me alone to face my husband T.T"

Yeeun said nothing but hugged sohee and siad" no matter what even if i leave please be careful !"

Sohee nodded her head and smiled to her Unnie as they approach the 5th floor.

Daesung appeared and had this bright smile on his face and said " annyeonghaseyo, DAESUNG IMINDA HAHAHAA. um here to take Yeeun xD."

Yeeun gave sohee another hug and got out of the elevator and followed Daesung toward the end of the hall.

 

The sixth floor who will be wating?

The doors opened and a guy came in.

sohee gathered up her courage and asked" are you my husband?"

The man turned to face Sohee and 

It was HEECHUL OF SUPER JUNIOR 

He said with a smile. She thought she finally found her husband but was a bit disappointed that it was'nt someone she had in mind.

Heechul could see the disappointment and said "Mianhaeyo, im not your husband. Even though i would like to be your husband."

Sohee was a bit relieved and smiled. Since you had to spend your time with me and get  nothing for it would you like to take a picture with me?"

They agreed so with Heechul's phone they took a selca and blue toothed it with each other and got each other phone number. 

The doors opened for the 7th floor  and no one was at the door and Heechul stepped out and wished Sohee and her husband good luck.

The last floor. the floor where her future husband awaits.

She is now alone in the  elevator and soon the elevator's door opened .....................

What did she see infront of her?

 

TO BE CONTINUED!! please ignore the lack of speeling corrections and grammers in the story