Game START!

Complicated

Just a heads up, this chapter was done on a phone. If you see a mistake please excuse it even though my grammer is really bad writing on paper, on the computer, or phone. This chapter is also not an interesting one. I might delete it and post a better one later on. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couple/team pairs

SunMi + Seungri         SunYe + Taeyang          Yeeun + Daesung         TOP + Yoobin        Sohee + Gdragon

 

Seungri : the first game starts with POCKY! 

SunMi : You or your partner will bite one side of the pocky as the other person will bite the oppisite side.  If you pause, the timer goes off and thats the end

Seungri : You will be TIMED. Less time = more points.  The first team to go is SunYe and Taeyang!

SunMi : Without a minute wasted.

Seungri + SunMi : Let the Game begin

Taeyang bite one end as SunYe took the other. They started off with small bite but the loud commotion to go faster, SunYe took a big bite and is now 1 centimeter apart. Seungri being the mischief one, pushed his friend and Taeyang lip almost collide with SunYe. Taeyang steady himself before something happens. The cookie broke apart and landed on the ground. 

Seungri took a piece of the cookie that fell and smiled. SunMi came closer and saw the measurements. She hid her laugh with with her hand. 

SunMi :  half a centimeter! 

Seungri : SunYe and Taeyang currently takes first place!  and i think that kiss  could have put this show first in rating! Please support them!!

SunMi : next is Yeeun unnie and Big Bang's D-Lite, Daesung!!!

Yeeun took the pocky and took a bite of it as her partner did the same. As they inched closer, they moved slower. Daesung hesitated to move any closer.

Seungri : TIMED!  Lets see that pocky. 

SunMi measured the pocky carefully and showed Seungri the results

Seungri : Yeeun and Daesung, two and a half centimeters.  Second place!!

Yeeun and Daesung stood among the others and gave each other high fives. 

SunMi : Next is-

Seungri : Me and SunMi!! 

SunMi : oh. OH! OKAY

They started on oppisite ends and began the timer. 

*munch * ,*munch* ,* MUNCH*

Taeyang and SunYe creeped behind Seungri and with a little push, Seungri fell. 

SunMi hoping to feel the pain but felt nothing but warm arms around her. Seungri.

She quickly stood up and fixed herself  then remembered Seungri is still on the ground. She gave him a hand to help him.  Seungri , who has his hands covering his face to hide the embrassment, reluctantly took her hand and pulled himself up.  Taeyang took the remaining piece from Seungri and SunMi's round off the floor. He took the measurements and announced "One and a half centimeters!, 2nd place. Sorry Yeeun and Daesung, your 3rd place now." It was TOP and Yoobin's turn. As much as Yoobin wanted to run, she had to do this. Staring into his eyes, she froze in place. No longer is she laughing or has the butterflies in her but the feeling that she knew him before the WonderBang stage. It was only seconds before TOP is infront of her. Tilting his face, he leaned in to take another bite which their lips will touch. Closing her eyes, waiting but it never came. The cookie fell and TOP caught it with his hand.  He gave it to Seungri to broadcast over the results. 

TOP : you want me to kiss you?

Yoobin : In your dreams.

TOP : I guess im dreaming then.

He walks over to Seungri 

Seungri : Yah! because of your big head, the viewers will not be able to see the kiss! 

TOP : We didnt kiss though...

Seungri : Hyung... Are you dating Yoobin noona?

TOP :  Does it seems that way?

Seungri : yeah! 

Producer : Let's have a break! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The author is currently is busy for a long time. Sorry!! But midterms are coming up  and the author is also currently failing a lot of classes. So til then, im sorry to inform you that i will not b posting an update anytime soon after November 19, 2011

P.S. this is early to say but HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!