o19

He's The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A few weeks later, it was a one week summer vacation. On their first day vacation, Haneul was hanging out with Daehyun in one café. While she was eating a spoonful of cappuccino cake, Daehyun told her something that made her really excited. “Haneul, do you wanna follow me to Paris on the day after tomorrow?” asked Daehyun. “Oh my god! Paris? For real?” asked Haneul in surprised and widened her eyes. Daehyun nodded “yup! Do you wanna follow me?” asked Daehyun “you’re going there for what?” asked Haneul “my parents got some business to do there… while I just follow them and have a little vacation there~ and I wanna ask you to go there too so im not bored when im there~” explained Daehyun.

“But… what about the tickets and so on…. Haihh I need to ask my mom’s permission on it too~ and my pocket my money~ it gonna cost a lot~ im not rich like you…” said Haneul *but I really wanna go there though* thought Haneul “yah don’t worry about that~ my parents will settle all of it… all you have to do is ask your mom permission and pack your things~ okay?” said Daehyun “is that really okay?” asked Haneul and have a sip of her ice apple tea. Daehyun nodded “come on…. I know that you wanna go there too~” teased Daehyun “how do you know I wanna go there, huh?” asked Haneul “it’s written on your face~” said Daehyun. “Whatever~” said Haneul. After both of them are done with their tea time, they take a walk together around the town together. When Haneul gets tired, Daehyun took her home.

 

At night, while Haneul was having a dinner with her parents, she was asking her parents’ permission to follow Daehyun to Paris for this summer vacation. “Paris? When?” asked Mr.Seo while drinking his plain water. “The day after tomorrow~ can I go?” asked Haneul looking at her mom and dad. Both of them were silent for a while. “Mom… dad… please…. I wanna follow him... It’s summer vacation~” plead Haneul “what about the tickets?” asked Mrs.Seo “it’s all on them~” answered Haneul “pleaseee” begged Haneul while pouting cutely. Mr.Seo let out his sigh “arasseo…. You can go~” said Mr.Seo. “For real?” asked Haneul in excited. Her dad nodded.

“yay!! Thanks dad! I love you” said Haneul and get up to hug her dad. “I love you both!” said Haneul and went to hug her mom too. Both of them chuckled seeing their daughter. “Alright sweetheart~ hurry up and finish you dinner~” said Mrs.Seo. “Okay!” said Haneul and finish her dinner. After she’s done with the dinner, she climbed upstairs to pack her clothes. She was really excited at the thought of going to Paris with Daehyun. Well, it’s one of the places that she’s been dying to go of course she’s excited!

“hurmmm what should I bring~ It’s probably summer there too~” mumbled Haneul while standing in front of her closet. She took her shorts, shirts, skirts, and many more for her to wear there. While she was packing, someone called her. she thought it was Daehyun but it was Hanbin. *Hanbin* thought Haneul and picked up the phone.

 

 

“Hi Hanbin!” greeted Haneul cheerfully.

“Wow you sounds very happy tonight~” said Hanbin.

“hehe~ why did you call me?” asked Haneul

“Oh, let’s go out tomorrow?” asked Hanbin

“Tomorrow? What time?” asked Haneul

“I’ll pick you up at 11am~ be ready okay~” said Hanbin

“arasseo~ but where are you taking me?” asked Haneul

“I just wanna take a walk with you tomorrow~ im bored~” said Hanbin

“arasseo~ see you tomorrow~” said Haneul

“Good night Haneul~” said Hanbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter