o14

He's The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Hanbin who was riding his motorbike in speed tries to call Haneul but she’s not picking up. He starts to grow worried. *! Why is she did not pick up the phone?!* frustrates Hanbin. Then, he stopped for a while and try to call Daehyun telling the situations about Haneul. He called him many times and a few minutes later, finally he picked up the phone.

 

 

“yah where are you!?” shouted Hanbin

“Yah! You don’t have to shouted at me!” yelled Daehyun

“Where are you when your Haneul is freaking in danger?!” said Hanbin

“What?! In danger?! Where is she?!” asked Daehyun in panic.

“She went to her uncle house alone and she got lost in Empire High!” answered Hanbin

“. Violet was there! I’ve got to go now~” said Daehyun.

 

 

After he hung up the phone, Daehyun told B.A.P that he has to go now. “You guys settle up things with that guy. My Haneul is in danger.” Said Daehyun and ran away with his car to look for Haneul. After Hanbin called Daehyun, he too went to search for Haneul *please be safe Haneul, I beg you* thought Hanbin.

 

Violet and her girls brought Haneul to a dark alley nearby there. It’s already dark and Haneul feel very scared “why did you bring me here?” asked Haneul in scared. “Well… easy…. I need to talk to you in private where only we both can hear~” said Violet who was walking around her. Haneul gulped. She cannot believe this is the Violet who was her innocent and lovely type girl where she knows in school. She seems completely different. “Why did you acted as innocent girl in my school? And why did you change school?” asked Haneul. “It’s easy~ it’s because im looking for Daehyun oppa and Hanbin oppa~” said Violet leaning against her ear.

*oppa?* thought Haneul “you call them oppa? Seriously, Daehyun has nothing to do with you.” Said Haneul “and Hanbin too.” continued Haneul. “Oh yes… they’ve got many things to do with me~” said Violet “Hanbin was my ex boyfriend who just dumped me for a stupid reason, while Daehyun, he rejected me after I asked him out!” yelled Violet. Haneul felt that the way they gripped on her arms is too tight and it was really painful. “Let go of me, please… it hurt a lot~” begged Haneul. *Hanbin… Daehyun…* thought Haneul. Violet smirked “I will only let you go if, you give me your Daehyun and Hanbin….” said Violet.

“Why should I give them to you when they hate you?” asked Haneul “you have no right to get and be near them at all. you don’t deserve it if you acted this mean” said Haneul. Violet couldn’t stand anymore and she slapped Haneul hardly on her face. it was very painful and Haneul dropped her tears nonstop. “Listen,” Violet grabbed her collar “once I said I want them, I will get them and they are no reasons I should give up.” Said Violet. When she was about to hit her again, someone shouted “YAH KIM VIOLET!” Violet turned her back and saw Hanbin was there, standing with his hands in his pocket coming towards them. She smirked “Hanbin oppa~ finally you came here… trying to save the princess, huh?” asked Violet.

Hanbin went near there, and took her arms from her collar and brought Haneul to him. “Didn’t I warn you? If you lay a finger on her, you’ll be dead meat. Don’t you remember?!” shouted Hanbin in anger. Haneul was who was standing next to him; saw the new side of Hanbin. She had never seen Hanbin been so mad before because he always playful when he was next to her. “I did remember it… but what can I do? I want you so bad, oppa! Why can’t we just go back together and live a normal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter