o28

He's The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Meanwhile back in Australia, Daehyun just came out from the meeting room with his dad. He went to meet his secretary asking his phone. Because when they had a meeting, they’re not allowed to use a handphone. “Can I have my phone?” asked Daehyun “oh sir, there’s someone called you while you’re in the meeting just now~” said his secretary. “Someone called me?” asked Daehyun *is it B.A.P?* thought Daehyun “okay then…. I’ll check it later~ thanks for telling me~” said Daehyun “you’re welcome sir~” bowed his secretary and Daehyun went to his office.

As soon as Daehyun took his seat on his chair, he takes a look on his phone wanted to know who’s calling him. To his surprised, it was Haneul. Yes he didn’t change his number yet even though he’s in Australia. *it can’t be her….* thought Daehyun “I miss you Haneul…”mumbled Daehyun alone.

 

 

Meanwhile, back in South Korea after Haneul got a call from Violet, she asked her mom and dad’s permission to go out. She didn’t tell them she went to meet Violet instead of that, she told them she went to meet Hanbin. *What kind of place is this? I never know it exist in this town…* thought Haneul feeling scared. She was walking alone in one dark alley where there is no one using that way. She’s there because Violet texted her to meet her there. “I wonder why she wants to meet me here…” muttered Haneul alone when someone answers her. “Because I wanna talk to you where there’s no one could disturb me.” Haneul turned the balls of her feet and saw Violet with her two other friends. “Why do you wanna meet me in the middle of the night?” asked Haneul.

“It’s easy to have a discussion with you because people can’t disturb me.” answered Violet coldly. “w-we can have our discussion in a café or somewhere but why must in a dark alley? It’s pretty scary here~” said Haneul “oh please, it’s not scary at all~” said Jieun. “Enough with your excuses let’s get to my point.” Said Violet and went near her. “w-what is it?” asked Haneul. “You know,” said Violet as she plays a strand of Haneul’s hair “Daehyun had moved to Australia, right?” asked Violet and Haneul nodded. “Well… since he left already im not interested on him anymore~” said Violet.

“but, im more interested in Hanbin~” continued Violet “so…. When are you going to give back my Hanbin oppa? Huh?” asked Violet and pulled Haneul’s hair making her scream in pain.”I won’t give him to you…” said Haneul trying to hold her tears. “Why can’t you give him to me?! didn’t I tell you before?!” yelled Violet. “Because I like him too….” answered Haneul. Violet and her girls were shocked. “What did you just said?” asked Violet “she said she like him too unnie~” said Haerin. Violet laughed “yah, why would you like him? You’re totally different from his styles~” said Violet.

“Yah, Hanbin oppa suits better with Violet unnie~ not you.” said Jieun. Three of them laughed in evil towards Haneul “listen, do you wanna give him to me, or not?” asked Violet. “My answer will always be no.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter