o15

He's The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On Monday, Haneul was getting ready in her room to go to school. While she was tying her hair into a messy bun, her dad was calling her from downstairs. “Sweetheart~ Daehyun is waiting you down here~” said Mr.Seo. A few minutes later, Haneul ran downstairs and saw Daehyun was having his breakfast with her parents. “Good morning~” greeted Haneul to them. “Morning sweetie~” said her mom. While Daehyun, as soon as she came downstairs, he take a look on her checking her whether she’s fine or not after the scene with Violet yesterday. “Yah Daehyun~ you’re pretty early today~” said Haneul and take a seat next to her. “im always early as for you to know~” said Daehyun  and smiled.

After Haneul finished her breakfast, she and Daehyun went out and walked to school together. Right after they stepped out from the house gate, Daehyun stopped walking. “Wait.” Said Daehyun “what’s wrong?” asked Haneul weirdly. Daehyun went near her and hold her shoulders. “Why?” asked Haneul. She felt weird by his action. “Are you alright? I mean… yesterday Hanbin told me…” said Daehyun while caressing her cheeks. “Did she leave a mark on you?” asked Daehyun worriedly. Haneul smiled “im fine Daehyun… im clearly fine~ don’t worry~ you should thank Hanbin~” smiled Haneul. Daehyun felt relieved “im sorry….” Daehyun lowered his head and starts walking. Haneul ran lightly to catch up on him.

“Hey, its fine… im just kinda disappointed when you’re not there… where were you yesterday? Don’t you get my text saying that im going to Uncle Park’s house?” asked Haneul while walking next to him. “I was too busy with meeting yesterday…. There’s 4 meeting with clients yesterday with my dad…. I can’t even reply you and even call you… but I really wanna go…” said Daehyun. He sounds very sad and felt sorry towards her. First, he lied to her again and second, he didn’t even save her yesterday. “im glad Hanbin was there to save you~” said Daehyun forcing his smile.

“I understand that you’re a busy person~” said Haneul “Uncle Park was looking for you too yesterday~ but I said you’re busy~” continued Haneul. “Daehyun?” called Haneul “I should trust you about Violet… she is something… she’s not that innocent…” said Haneul “yeah… next time, you can’t even stand next to her, arasseo?” said Daehyun. Haneul nodded “okie dokie~” said Haneul whole doing an O.K sign with her finger cutely. Daehyun chuckled and ruffled her hair. “Yah~” whined Haneul and fixed her hair. “It’s just that… im really curious when she said about you…” said Haneul. Daehyun widened his eyes scared if Violet told her that he’s a gangster. “What did she told you about me?” asked Daehyun.

“She told me that you rejected her when she asked you out….” Said Haneul. “How does she know you? And do you really know her?” asked Haneul “because that day when I introduced her to you, you seems doesn’t know her…” Haneul added. “The day when you introduced her to me, I was trying to remember who she was… and the one that I rejected her was last year… I never know she will come in find me till here~” said Daehyun. “woahhh you’re pretty popular at outside!” amazed Haneul “neh… it’s just… her father is friends with my dad… so that’s how we both know I guess~” said Daehyun.

“hey later at class, if you can do not sit at the back of her, next to her, in front of her or what. Tell teacher to let you change your p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter