o18

He's The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

At night, students were gathering around the campfire together for the next activity. Haneul was sitting between Hanbin and Daehyun while Violet was sitting not too far from them. She keeps on glancing at them because she really wishes to sit next to them too. “Alright, who’s ready for the next activity?” shouted Mr.Cha “woahhh!” cheered the students. Of course they’re happy, it’s talent show. Students will be able to sing, rap, playing music instrument and many more as long as they’re showing their talents. “Alright, who wants to show some talent first?” asked Mr.Cha. “me!” shouted one boy. “Okay then~ you may go to the front~” said Mr.Cha. The boy was playing some music through his phone and he started dancing skilfully. He really amazed all the students and teachers.

“Wow… he’s great!” said Haneul while looking at the boy. Her eyes were glued on that boy dancing. Hanbin and Daehyun noticed it both of them felt jealous by it. *I can do much better than him* thought Hanbin and Daehyun at the same time. after the boy ended his dancing, the students cheered and gave him a big applause including Haneul “he is so cool, aren’t he?” asked Haneul while looking at Daehyun and Hanbin.

But, both of them didn’t hear what she was saying because they keep on thinking what to do for the talent show so that Haneul couldn’t take her eyes form them. “Are you guys listening to me?” asked Haneul “what were you saying?” asked Daehyun “I was saying…. Isn’t that guy cool? I love the wat he dance!” said Haneul “neh… his dance step is not that sharp~” said Hanbin “and, he also lack of skills~” Daehyun added. Haneul made a face “you guys are saying like you guys are better than him~” said Haneul “we are better than him but, dance is not what I really like~” said Hanbin “than what did you like?” asked Haneul “you’ll see later~” said Daehyun.

*what are they trying to say?* thought Haneul and scratched her head thinking about it. Daehyun noticed it and chuckled seeing her. “Alright, who’s next?” asked Mr.Cha. “Me.” said Hanbin and stands up. “Hanbin? What are you going to show?” asked Haneul. “just watch me~” said Hanbin and winked. *huh?* thought Hanbin. “So Kim Hanbin… what are you going to show?” asked Mr.Cha “im gonna rap~” answered Hanbin “im gonna do my best till her eyes can’t take off from me.” said Hanbin and raised his eyebrows while looking at Haneul *was he talking to me?* thought Haneul while making a face. Hanbin noticed it “yeah you~” said Hanbin. *so he’s doing this just to show that damn Haneul?* thought Violet in jealousy.

“Alright… you may start now~” said Mr.Cha. “You better watch me, ara?” said Hanbin. Haneul know that he was talking to her and she nodded. Hanbin smiled and he starts rapping. As soon as he started rapping, he really caught her eyes. “He’s good~” said Haneul. She keeps on watching him till he finish with his rapping. That time, when Haneul was looking at Hanbin, she saw the new side of him. Other than being a gangster, rapping suits him too and, he looked so cool and handsome tonight. After Hanbin done with his rapping, Haneul was amazed by it. “wahhh you’re jjang!” said Haneul and gave him two thumbs up. Hanbin grinned “was it better than that guy?” asked Hanbin “Much better!” said Haneul.

“Wow~ that was such a great skills of rapping Kim Hanbin-sshi~” complimented Mr.Cha *tch. He can only rap~* thought Daehyun. “alright, who’s next?” asked Mr.Cha “me.” said Daehyun suddenly. “w-what? Daehyun?” asked Haneul “just watch me bestie~ im sure you will be mesmerised by it~” said Daehyun. “Alright, what are you going to show us Jung Daehyun-shhi?” asked Mr.Cha “im gonna sing~” answered Daehyun. “he can sing?” surprised Haneul and said loudly enough for Daehyun to her. “yes bestie I can sing~” said Daehyun. *weird~ why do I feel like they’re having a competition or something?* thought Haneul. *so he’s showing his talent to Haneul too? What’s wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter