#3: First Kiss

200% sure, It's Love. [Zelo x Lee Hi]

Zelo's POV

It was a rainy day, 5pm, I didn’t go to school because I was too lazy. I was also loaded with lots of make-up projects because I failed my last exams. AH, I’M TOO LAZY TO DO THEM ALL. I laid down my bed.

 

Things popped out my mind suddenly, The school won’t punish me if I get caught having a fight with other students from other school... Well because my father could just pay for it and it will be settled. I don’t know why am I making such deals with Hayi but I really felt something when I first saw her. Yes, I saw her somewhere when we were freshmen high school orientation... She seemed a bit hard-to-get so I didn’t pay attention.  After the final exams, I saw her name on the top list.

 

I didn’t notice that I fell asleep, I woke up because my phone was ringing. It was Jungkook.

 

“Yes bro?”

 “Come here quick! I saw the people who beat you up.”

“Eh, I don’t want any trouble today.”

“But they’re with Hayi!”

WAIT WHAT? WHY ARE THEY WITH HAYI? Oh something might happen to her! I need to be there qui--- wait why am I doing this. “Why should I go there?” I said.

 

“Hayi was yelling at them, I didn’t understand but I think she’s talking about you or something. Should I help her? But they’re 9! Come to the covered basketball court next to the park”

“I’ll be there, wait up.”

I wore my coat and ran outside. The court was a bit far from my home, I thought of riding a bus but it will take time before a bus comes so I decided to run.

 

“Junhong ah!” Jungkook ran to me. “Why the hell are you just standing there? Where are they?” I asked. He pointed the group of people on the corner. I can’t see hayi, maybe she’s being circled. “Yah yah yah.” I said as I walk towards them. “Look who’s here.” One guy said, holding Hayi’s wrist. “Let go of me you bastard!” She said... She looked drunk! What the hell. “Stupid.” I mumbled.

 

“This girl talks too much, It’s annoying” He said, holding her tighter and it hurt her, it made her scream lightly. I suddenly felt anger inside me I don’t know why. “Stop that!” I yelled. The other guys laughed. “Okay we’ll stop here for now. Tell this to shut up is she doesn’t want to die.” He threw her to me and walked away.

 

“Hayi ssi! Are you alright?” Jungkook ran to us. “Yah what the heck are you doing?” ... “You... Stop meeting them...” She collapsed. “what?” I thought. “She was at the bar a while ago when I saw her. She was too drunk so I followed her when she went out of the bar. She was on her way home when she encountered the people who beat you up. SHE SUDDENLY YELLED AT THEM! BRAVELY... woah she’s daebak.” Jungkook was explaining what happened.

 

I carried her on my back but then I remembered I didn't bring an umbrella so I ran. It was damn tiring because she's kinda heavy. 

After that, I took her home because her house was locked and it was raining. I let her lie on the couch as I watch her sleep. She is damn noisy making weird noises. Uh so annoying I wish she’ll wake up soon. She suddenly smiled as she sleep. My face went blank, watching her. She looked pretty... Her lips are perfect. She won’t know if I do this right? Uhh do you know what I’m talking about? Hahaha.

 

I kneeled down her height, moving my face closer to hers... slowly, my lips touched hers. That time, I felt something in my chest, it was beating so fast. I already kissed hundreds of girls but I never felt this feeling. At that time as well..

 

I felt nervous.

 

She suddenly opened her eyes! My eyes widened, I couldn’t move. Otteoke!?

----