#2 : Secrets

200% sure, It's Love. [Zelo x Lee Hi]

Secrets

Walking alone in the streets, on my way to the bus stop, I saw suzy. "Suzy-ah!" I said, running towards her. She doesn't look really happy today. "Sup?" I said. "Hayi ah, My brother broke my guitar now I don't know what to do." "Mwo!? broke!?" ..She nodded. "He was drunk because his girl dumped him. He got mad and slammed my guitar on the wall!" She cried. "W-we could buy a new one." I said. "But I spent my money already!" ... "Let's go to school first okay?" I pulled her inside the bus as it came.

 

We were walking through the corridors with Juniel and Jinri. "Really!? I could buy you a new one" Jinri said. "No It's okay really." Suzy nodded. "So we can't practice later?" Juniel asked. "I have a bass guitar at home. she could use it for the mean time." Jinri told juniel, I was just listening to them. I suddenly remembered that I still have Junhong's phone. I forgot to bring it back to him last night. I can't think of a way to bring it back.. I sighed. AH! how about I put it on his locker? I'm good at opening things. heh.

 

Classes started, again, I wasn't paying attention on mr. Lee's subject. it's just plain boring I just wanted to throw my desk at him so he would shut up aish. "YAH! LEE HAYI!" he shouted. "What?" I stood up. "YOU CAN GO OUTSIDE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN!" he said. Yes! I ran out of the room happily. finally, some free time for me. "Oh, the phone." I suddenly mumbled to my self.

 

Secretly, I went to the boy's locker room.. thinking that there were no people in there that moment because it's class hours. I looked for Junhong's locker a few minutes before finally seeing it. "Here it is!" I pulled out my pen and tried to unlock it. While doing it, Someone suddenly covered my mouth and carried me away. He dropped me on the floor.. It... It's Sehun? "What do you think you're doing?" He asked. "Where did you--" I said. "I was hiding behind those lockers when I noticed someone came in." He squatted down my height. "Were you trying to rob my friend?" He squinted his eyes on me. "I was trying to open it so I could bring this back to him!" I said, showing him the phone."Oh you were the one who shouted at me over the phone" He smiled and grabbed the phone from me. "I'll give it to him. Thanks for helping him anyways." He patted my head before standing up. "Get out of here before other guys comes. They'll surely make fun of you." He went out. 

 

I blinked a few times before realizing what happened. I ran outside and went to my room directly. It was lunch break, My friends were there. "Where did you go?" Juniel asked. "I.. I don't know." I mumbled. "I think she went to neverland with peterpan." Jinri laughed. "Where did you go exactly?" Suzy asked. "He patted my head... I hate being touched by guys..." I whispered to my self.

 

Suddenly, we heard the door slam, someone went in. It was.. Junhong, Sehun and Jungkook. "What are you guys doing here?" Juniel asked. "Who are you?" Junhong asked me. "Why?" ... "She's Hayi," Jungkook whispered to him. "Oh Hayi.." He went to me and handed me money. "The hell is this for?" I asked. "For last night." He smirked a bit "LAAAST NIGHT?!?!" My friends were shocked. I haded the money back to him. "Look, I didn't want to help you but since I'm so nice, I helped you out because you could die there and--" I was cutted when he started talking. "I don't care, I just want you to shut up and dont tell anyone about that. That's all. Don't you want these?" 

 

What an . I got really angry so I punched him on the face. "I don't want to do anything for you with money you !" Sehun and jungkook got him and stopped him because he got mad at me as well. "Don't you dare tell anyone about that or you're dead!" He went out, jungkook followed. Sehun smiled and bowed his head to me. "I'm sorry." He went out to follow them. 

My friends were just staring at me. "Don't get me wrong. I saw him lying on the ground last night so I helped him." I explained. "W-we understand you." They said. 

The classes ressumed and ended. Our practice ended late as well and I'm now walking alone towards my apartment when I felt like someone's following me.

I stopped walking for a while.

"You don't know me so better watch out." I said. "You? Ha! I know you." that voice...

"What the heck are you doing, Junhong?" I asked. "You're in a band eh? Oh i'm on my way home." He said. My eyes widened, I quickly grabbed him by shirt. "It's our secret!" I said. "Oh oh oh I'll stay quiet as long as you do too." He laughed playfully. "Aish" I let him go and ran to my apartment. "One more thing!" He shouted, I looked back. "You have to help me with my homeworks." He smiled. "Get lost!" I went inside and locked the door.