#1: Introduction

200% sure, It's Love. [Zelo x Lee Hi]

Introduction

 

White walls..... a fat man running around. Wait, where the heck am I? I wandered around, trying to recall this place. It's pree familar! Few seconds of wandering, I heard big footsteps. I turned around and saw the big fat man running towards me! "What the f---!!!!!" I screamed, I ran and ran.

 

"Yah! Lee Hayi!" I heard my teacher's voice. Ah, I fell asleep on his class again. "Stand up!" He commanded. I stood up, scratching my eyes. "How can you sleep on my class!?" He was yelling. "Sir, physical education is boring. I topped your class so what's your problem..." the last sentence, I mumbled. The class started laughing after that. Lee Seongsaengnim is physical education teacher. He gets mad at me everday but he's my favorite teacher. Wanna know why?

 

It was lunch break, I was with Juniel, Suzy and Jinri. we were eating lunch together. Jung Seongsaengnim suddenly went in to join us. "Girls, there will be a band fest at the end of the month, have you been practicing?" He asked us. "Of course." Jinri said. Mr. Lee helps us with our band. The school doesn't allow these outside activities so he help us hide it. He's like our second father.

 

Suzy, the bass, is my friend since kinder garten.

We have the same tase of music, she's nice, pretty, tall, she has slim legs, she's smart.. she's almost perfect but... she eats like there's no tomorrow! that's horrible.

 

 

Anyway here's Jinri, for the drums,

like Suzy, she's also ALMOST perfect but she fails exams.

 

 

 

The guitarist is Juniel. The leader.

She's cute, smart and.... y. She had countless boyfriends and she wasnt serious about any of them.

 

 

 

Oh, I'm Hayi, I'm the vocalist.

What do I say about my self? ha, I'm pretty nice but I don't like having interactions with the opposite . (except mr. Lee) I don't know why, I just hate them all.

 

"Alright. Are you all free later?" Juniel asked. "Yeah but don't you have a date with that baseball varsity?" Jinri asked Juniel. "Nah I dumped him a while ago."

 

"What? but yesterday you... oh you witch." Suzy said. "Enough! the break is ending soon, finish your food and be ready for later's test." Lee Seongsaengnim went out of the room. "This , aye anyway what song are we doing?" I asked.

There were many ideas came out from us.

first was..

 

"Who wouldn't like infinite's last romeo? The beat just got me" Jinri started playing invisible drums in the air.

"You forgot about this. cheonsa kateun neo~" Said Juniel.

"How about we make a rock version of over dose?"

"I'd love too but..." I was cutted.

"What?"

"Overdose!" I sang the last part. "It doesn't suit my voice at all."

 

The break time ended and a few hours after it, the class ended as well. We four were walking throught the hallway, on our way out when we encountered these famous people in school.

 

Sehun, Ah, he's the so called "Quiet monster".

I don't even know why but The girls on our school think he might be a monster inside his quiet personality. 

 

 

Oh, it's Jungkook beside him. The smart guy. He's in competition for the top 1 on the academic list with Suzy. I'm only on the top 10's. sigh.

Oh they're not with the other guy.

 

"I really want to get that Sehun." Juniel whispered to me while we're walking. "Tch get off me." I said. 

We immediately went to our secret practice place... Jinri has her own studio on her house. We practice there freely without anyone bothering us.

It was late, maybe about 8pm when we finished. Juniel decided to sleep over but suzy and I had to go home. "Bye hayi!" Suzy said as she rode the bus. I was left alone.

I walked myself home. I recieved a text from Jinri.

Man, You left your bag here

Bring it with you tomorrow

Ok.

 "I hope Jinri wont copy my lectures...." I mumbled.

After a few minutes of walking, I noticed some guys having a fight. I stopped for a moment and hid somewhere to watch them.

"Wait. It's... one versus three?" I mumbled to my self.

The three ran away, the guy was left alone. I went out from where I was hiding and decided to continue walking but.. The guy collapsed.

I didn't know what to do at first. But I ran to him. "Yah! Are you alright!?" I shook him and his hood fell down.

"Wait, Choi Junhong!?" 

 I am right.. It is Junhong! He's soooo popular like everyone in school

likes him. He's not smart, just like Juniel, he dumps girls like every two days?  he's a soccer player

 

 

"What the.. Where do you live!?" I said but he isn't waking up. "Hold on, I'll carry you on my back." I said.

I carried him on my back BUT IT WAS REALLY HARD TO MAKE ONE STEP because he's damn heavy. He's like one 1M cm taller than me! i was kidding. "I am getting tired of this you know." I reched for his phone on his pocket to call his friends but... his phone has a password.

"Who wouldn't know what your password is?"

I typed in: "s" but it was in correct.

Next I typed in"" AND I SUCCEED!

"All of you guys are the same! s. tsk." I searched for Sehun's name first and called him.

"Yes bro?" He said. It was my first time hearing his voice. "Hey you know, this is not the bro you think I am." I was cutted when he laughed. "How much did Junhong give you?" He said. "What!? YOUR FRIEND GOT BEATEN UP AND IM LEAVING HIM... IN FRONT OF A CHICKEN HOUSE NEAR SCHOOL SO YOU BETTER GET HERE IN A MINUTE BEFORE THOSE GUYS BEAT HIM TO DEATH." I yelled at him over the phone. God, who does he think I am? I layed Junhong down and left him there. "I don't care about you anyway." I went home after.


Subscribe and comment!