002-How to become Prince Baekhyun?

Bloodlust

Chapter 2

 

It’s a bright and sunny town for the fifth Orfeo Prince but this is where his feet has landed him, together with his two servants Jack and Blair, they settled in an old church.

Prince Baekhyun of the royal vampire family has finally left the castle like his other brothers, in search for something they wanted. However, Baekhyun never wanted something except for seeing the world behind the walls of the castle by his two wondering eyes. Yet he feared to leave because starvation is what it leads, vampires leaving the castle for adventures should seek their own food and that is the rule.

In the castle the royal family are being well cared by the servants, blood is being served in the table and humans are being served in a special room in the castle. Everything in the castle is easy and Baekhyun grew up accustomed to being fed and because he hates to on humans, he is used to drink blood by wine glasses.

But how is Baekhyun able to leave the castle?

That is simple. Who says you can never break the rule?

Being loved by his mother so much, his mother agreed to send him food every week and this is just a secret between the two of them, a secret between a mother and a son.

 

Baekhyun is in the dining table feasting himself in the bottles of blood his mother has sent him and there is one thing he can’t get off his mind and body. The face of the girl earlier and the feeling of being alive when he is literally not, they won’t get off his mind and the feeling is lingering like he starves.

“Blair, I want to attend school.” He ordered the girl with a European physique.

“Sure you would master but what about the sun?” She responded.

Vampires like what the stories said are dreadful when it comes to sunlight. The sun’s direct hit would burn a vampire skin to ashes but they won’t die, it’s not a major injury to them but they cannot escape the pain, also there is no such person burning in a broad daylight. However, over the years vampires have develop something against the burning light rays of the sun and that is the special fabric made by the geniuses to reflect the sunlight and avoid a contact with the skin of the vampires. There are also rare creams made from different chemicals but would only last an hour.

 

“Purchase the special fabric for my uniforms and double, no triple the number of sun creams” The prince commanded.

“As you wish master.” Both servants answered.

“I’ll process your papers right away master.” Jack said and just like Blair he looks European.

 

 

The following day a new student has been introduced in class, the same class as Aeri. He is tall and lean, he has frames on his eyes to hide his seductive gray iris and he has hood underneath his uniform, he looks like a dork and that is what Kai and his friends are thinking. But when he took off his hood in front of the class and with his frame on, he bowed and introduce himself.

“My name is Byun Baekhyun and I wish to have fun with all of you.” Baekhyun said and smiled.

And with that introduction he arrowed most of the girls in class but as usual the bullies are being bullies. Baekhyun is assigned in the last row and luckily near the window where the sun could be a threat to him in the mornings.  Kai trip over Baekhyun as the new boy saunters to his seat and mumbles “Sure let’s have so much fun noob.”

However, Aeri is just right in front of Kai’s seat saw everything and she intentionally stretches his hand to hit Kai on his bruise.

“Yah!” He roars.

“What? Do you want me to add some bruises?” Aeri threatened Kai but he can do nothing because that is no ordinary girl.

Kai really hates Aeri after she mercilessly beat him up and his gang, that all he wanted is to crushed that girl and make her beg on her knees but Kai knows that it would take a long planning before it could happen, so he is trying to control himself over it.

Thankfully Baekhyun brought sun creams with him, that is what he thought but the light outside the window is too bright for him that he can’t endure it for another hour. Being kind as always Aeri is able to notice how the new boy puts creams on his face and hands, she can feel that the boy feels extremely uncomfortable in his given seat because ever since Baekhyun has entered the room his gaze are directly intended for Aeri, and neither she can’t get her eyes off of him because she thinks that she have seen this man somewhere. Then as the bell for lunch rings, Aeri approached the boy on his seat but she never expected that the boy already known her.

 

“You! You are that girl!” Baekhyun exclaimed in excitement while Aeri is confused.

“Do I know you?” Aeri asks.

“Of course, I’m your classmate Baekhyun.” He smiled cheekily.

“Yeah right but why are you acting like that? Have we seen each other somewhere?” Aeri asks.

“I’ve seen you but you haven’t seen me.” He replied.

“Oh! What a stalker we have here.” Yejin enters the conversation.

“No! I’m not like that.” Baekhyun replied with wet sweat.

“Ahaha, I’m just joking. I’m sure you know her but you don’t know her name right?” Yejin asks the boy and he just nodded shyly.

“How do you know that he doesn’t know my name?” Aeri whispered to Yejin.

“Because Aeri is a type of girl that would leave an impression mysteriously.” Yejin winks.

 

The two girls become very friendly with Baekhyun and the others being captivated with his cute smile earlier started to approach the boy.

Then before the classes starts again Aeri asks Baekhyun if he would like to change seats with him, and that Baekhyun agreed immediately, not even thinking, it’s just that all he wants is to be away from the blinding sunlight.

 

After school they were planning to invite Baekhyun to hangout with them just like what they did when Aeri first came but the two servants already arrived in school with a very eye catching black limousine to pick their prince who spent his day away from them.

The students in school were very amused of the appearance of such a car and even knowing that their schoolmate owns it.

 As soon as Baekhyun enters the car, he is being pampered like always by Blair while Jack is busy driving. She served him blood in wine glasses and massaged his skin with a special cream.

Baekhyun is very happy knowing everyone in school but what makes him happier is that he knows Aeri, the girl who made her feel the warm in his cold blooded heart.

“Aeri.” He mumbled in deep thought.

“Did you have fun in school master?” Blair asks as she continues to pamper her master’s skin.

“You bet.” He responded and started to talk about his classmates.

This is the first time Baekhyun enrolled in a school because since he was young he was been educated inside the castle and everything about his new school amuses him that makes his gray eyes turned to scarlet red in excitement as he tells his first day to his loyal servant.

“Master your eyes. You should control the color of your eyes.” Blair reminded her master.

 

One more thing about the vampires is that their eyes turns scarlet red when they are experiencing intense feelings such as anger, excitement and sometimes love, but vampires rarely fall in love. Especially those who are part of the royal family, they have never experience such thing because right when they were born into this world their fate is already determined. They ought to marry with a pureblooded vampire, a vampire within their family and they can’t oppose it even if the two vampires paired together don’t share the same feelings.

 

“I know it already.” Baekhyun mumbled.

“Yes master, please rest for a while as we travel back home.” His servant said.

“You guys are no fun.” Baekhyun whispered to himself as he looks out in the black tinted window of the car.

 

Unexpectedly, seeing that dark alley last night reminds him of Aeri that he wishes for tomorrow to hurry up. So that he could see her again, to smell her scent and to hear her voice that makes him feel tender bliss, he wanted to know that girl so much as he wants to explore this world. He could never wait for tomorrow anymore and that he decided to sneak out later like what he did yesterday, hoping that again he would see her kicking and punching and sweating.

Weird but he likes Aeri that way.

 

 

As the three vampires arrived in their den, an old church located uphill of this town, Baekhyun immediately run to his room and rest in his coffin. He is so beat up for this is his first time spending his waking hours in a broad daylight and the two servants understands their master very well, leaving him alone in his room.

 

Just like their masters, servants should also hunt their own foods but this time it is different for only the servants get to hunt at night because prince Baekhyun has his own stocks of food.

The dark night has come and the two servants finally departed, just right in time for the prince to wake up and sneak out.

 

The prince wandered in the town he lives by now, watching the bright moon and the dark clouds in this cold night, he wishes to see her again, to wrap him in a fanciful blanket of warmth and blissful breeze.

He jumps in every roof, controlling his pupil very skillfully to find the girl she wanted to see. And finally, a familiar scent, he follows it blindly that leads to a convenience store. He enters the store and searched for the girl but looks like she finds him first.

 

“Byun!” She surprises him.

“Are you following me?” She furrowed her brows.

“No, I’m looking for you.” That stupid prince confesses immediately.

“Sigh. It’s already late you should go home.” She tries to convince him.

“But I wanted to talk to you.” He insists and follows Aeri around the store.

“About what?” She asks as she pulls chips from the shelf.

“You.” He answers smiling.

“Sighs, are you stupid? Ugh! I don’t have time for you Byun.” She said pulling a drink from the fridge and headed towards the cashier.

“But I have a lot of time for you Aeri.” He said.

“You are so persistent huh.” Aeri mumbled and she paid for what she brought, she even ordered two soft ice creams and gives the other one to Baekhyun.

But this is the first time Baekhyun see something like this, he sees Aeri the ice cream and he did the same but it feels weird and cold as he did it. So, he stopped on it and do nothing except for holding the ice cream and staring at it. While Aeri headed outside the boy still follows her with the ice cream melting on his hand.

“Stop following me idiot!” Aeri turns around and in shock a she sees the boy letting the ice cream melts.

“Stupid! the ice cream! Why aren’t you eating it?! It’s wasting!” Aeri immediately come to help Baekhyun, she the ice cream unconsciously and when she realized it, she already finished eating everything and even Baekhyun’s finger. Baekhyun is very fascinated seeing Aeri eating that weird and cold thing melting on his hand, he thought that this girl is so cute like a kitten him and he lets out a giggle when she did.

Aeri in embarrassment spun around to hide her red face as she realized everything she did.

“Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Don’t you know how to eat an ice cream?!” Aeri turns around after she finally composes herself.

And seeing the boy shakes her head and said innocently “That is my first time seeing an ice cream.”

“Seriously?? Where have you been living? In the ancient times???” Aeri hollers incredulously.

“Maybe?” The boy answered.

 Well it’s not that long since he was living in this world, he thought. It’s about a century and half since he was born.

“Well, this is how you eat an ice cream Mr. Homo sapiens.” Aeri mumbled and eats her remaining ice cream in front of Baekhyun.

And everytime Aeri her ice cream, Baekhyun feels his blood pumping so warm and that he feels so hot just by watching her.

“Done! That simple, so you know now?” Aeri asks.

“So, I just have to it?” Baekhyun asks and she answers “Yes, yes. You just have to…” but before Aeri could finish her sentence, she becomes stunned when the boy her on the face and even displayed a stupid smiling face after it.

“Did I do great? I just the ice cream.” He says cheerfully but Aeri finally gained herself and give Baekhyun a big slap.

Aeri really feels embarrassed and her heart starts to pound so hard the moment he her, that she can’t move her body and when she did, she just can’t help but slap the boy. She was sorry but she can’t bring herself to say it, she is scared. Aeri is scared of a new friend to hate her.

“Did I do wrong?” Baekhyun asks innocently holding his reddened face but Aeri just turned around and walk away. Away from that stupidly innocent but dangerous homo sapiens.

The slap was a surprise for him and it was painful but he still continues to follow Aeri.

“Leave! Or else I’m going to hurt you again!” She yelled.

But Baekhyun never did stop following her, he is so persistent, he doesn’t want to end this moment with her. He wanted to talk more and be with her more, also he doesn’t even care if she would hurt him again.

“Byun Baekhyun! I told you to stop already! Go home!” Aeri finally stops and turns to face the boy.

“But I wanted to talk to you more.” He mumbled.

Aeri can’t believe what did the boy just said, he still wants to talk to her.

“Fine! Give me your phone.” She ordered.

“Don’t tell me you don’t have one, homo sapiens?” She mumbled.

“No, I have one.” Baekhyun gives his phone to Aeri and she dialed her phone number on it.

“Here, go home and call me if you wanted to talk.” She handed the phone back and started to walk away.

“Can I really call you?” Baekhyun asks with a glimmering eyes.

“Yeah, whatever.” Aeri responded and make a turn in the corner leaving the boy there.

 

And finally that Baekhyun stops tailing her, she thought but her heart beat still keeps beating faster and she feels so weird.

“That homo sapiens is the weirdest.” She mumbled to herself as she walks home.

 

The night is cold but the vampire prince feels so hot, his eyes are in scarlet red and he loves this feeling.

“Sorry Aeri but I’ll follow you home.hehe” He giggled to himself and secretly tail Aeri.