I'll Be There

Billion Won Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter 12

 

Few Days Ago in The Muse Entertainment....

 

 

"I guess I know who you are talking about, hyung."

Both Yoochun and Jaejoong turned their head to the youngest as he put out his phone and showed them.

"You're not talking about this guy right, hyung?"

Jaejoong took his phone and observed the blurry photo for being zoomed too much.

"Nah.. it's too blurry, how come---"

"It's him.." Even it was quite blurry, Jaejoong was sure it was him. "How could you have this photo?"

Junsu zoomed out the photo without saying a thing. Both Jaejoong and Yoochun were silenced as they saw the girl who was standing beside them in that photo.

Sung Hana, the girl that was ever been Jaejoong's precious jewel. And the one who hurt him the most.

"You still kept this photo?" asked Yoochun seriously.

"It was when hyung win the singing competition in our freshman year in college, how could I deleted it?"

Both of them looked at their said hyung who still kept his eyes closed on the screen. Yes, Hana was Jaejoong's ex-girlfriend during their college era. She was pretty and elegant which made every man were falling for her from head to toes. She also had those untouchable aura that strong enough to broke the heart of those secret admire of her. And for the freshman years of him, Jaejoong was envied by many man just being chosen by their adored princess.

Jaejoong who was fell for her too since his orientation day was lucky enough to have her as his girlfriend. They lived the normal live as a lover until his dream was awaken.

Just one day before their final years started, Jaejoong found out that Hana had been making used of him to take his money, dropped out her education and move out to Gwangju.

"This guy was her real boyfriend.. " Said Junsu. "Lim Byungwoo."

Jaejoong looked at him silently. Yes, he remembered it as Junsu reminded him of it.

Just few weeks after the truth was revealed, he got the rumour that their sunbae, Lim Byungwoo, who was happened to be Hana's actual boyfriend asked his lover to approched the rich young man and got his money for him. Three of them never knew about the truth though since Byungwoo who happened to graduate earlier than them had left Seoul earlier than the time Hana dropped her education. But the rumour stayed kept unclear even after they graduated from college.

"You saw him again, Hyung?" asked Yoochun.

Jaejoong nodded his head slowly and looked at the airplane ticket itinary he put on his table, while his two dongsaeng kept asking more question regard it.

"Really? When?"

Jaejoong looked straight at his own reflection from the window.

"Hope I didn't.."

FLASHBACK END...

 

-----

Heavy sighed left his mouth as he staring at the moon reflection on Han river.

"I just can't believe we live in such a small world." he said, "Both of us were tricked by the same person."

Chuckle left his red lips when he found the drunken girl who he was talking to now was falling asleep on his shoulder. She looked much more calm in her sleep. Jaejoong knew it was hard and tiring day for her.

"But at least you are free now, right?" He said to the sleeping lady. "You could find a better person."

The night breeze was blowing onto their skin. At least starting at this moment you were able to free your soul again, he thought.

After a minutes of enjoying the breeze, Jaejoong took his phone and dial the familiar number he always called.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Nicole-ah..."

 

*****

"Kim Jaejoong!"

The said person looked at the direction of the coming voice. Waving his hand, he took the jacket he used to cover his companion. "Oh~"

"You scare me to death when you told em Unnie is drunk!" the younger girls help him to get her unnie stand on her own foot. "What the hell is happening here?!"

"Calm down.." Jaejoong seemed like he was looking for something on his jacket. "She's totally fine at this moment."

Nicole hit his hand for his lame joke. "She's not."

"Ah, here you are." The CEO pass his key, that was one of the reason he called his 'girlfriend' to come. He need someone reliable to drive them home unless he wanted to be arrested for driving under influance. And the second reason was just simply because she is her only family Boa had in seoul, someone she could rely on.

"That bastard!" the younger got enraged as Jaejoong told her about Byungwoo betrayal. "I swear I will torn him into pieces the next time I saw him."

Nicole turned her head around to see her unnie as the light turned red. "How come he did that?" Jaejoong patted her shoulder to calm her down.

"Anyway," she looked at her boyfriend with question on her head. "What are you doing there?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, you are not stalking Boa Unnie right?"

Jaejoong didn't know how to react to her statement but rolled his eyes.

"Seriously?"

"I was with Junsu," he said, "You can call him if you want to."

"Why should I~"

"Becaused you asked." he answer randomly.

"Just two of you?"

"No. We're with some friends."

"Like who?"

Suddenly, sly smirk appeared on his handsome face. The driver who saw it from the corner of her eyes was annoyed by it, as always. "What's with it?"

Jaejoong reached her chin with his delicate finger and pinched it playfully which end up being slapped by her.

"You sounded like a jealous girlfriend just now, don't you think?" hand on his cheek, with eyes still on her. "With those interrogation."

Her glare on him just made him laughed harder. Nicole's annoyed expression was the best, he thought.

"Stop laughing!" her words didn't work like it should be.

"If only you stop being so interesting~"

 

*****

Morning sunshine came through the window to greet the sleeping lady. It was so bright and strong that Boa could barely open her eyes easily. Rubbing her eyes, a sudden pulsative pain struck her head the moment her vision become more clear.

'Damn it, the alcohol.'

Boa massaging the temple of her head slowly, hoping it would help her to relieve the throbbing pain. It did help, but another set of headache come to struck again as she realized that it was so late at the moment. Ignoring the pain, she grabbed her phone from her bag.

2 Messages...

Boa had been wondering why no one call her for not coming to work. But she guessed she knew the answer as she looked at the sender of the first message on her cellphone.

Kim Jaejoong:

Boa-ah, I just told your supervisor that you will take one day of today. So don't worry about work and rest more for today..

The pain on her head seemed relieved a bit with the message he left. He was not as ignorant as people said, she thought. And thanks to the second message on her inbox, Boa felt thankful for having those two people beside her during her hard time.

Nicole:

Unnie, I prepared Haejang-guk for you. And remember to call me if you need something. Saranghae-yo~

"Thank you."

Even though the two messeges from Nicole and Jaejoong warmed her heart, it would be a lie if her heart didn't beat in pain every time the memory flashed in her mind. Everything just happened suddenly, the one that she love turned to be the scumbag that play with her heart.

"Pabo-yah..."

Maybe what Jaejoong said last night was right, it might be her new chance to meet someone better that will cherish her heart. Took her flannel shirt, Boa left her house to get the fresh air outside. Walking around this busy city of Seoul might help her relaxed her mind, that was the first thing came to her. Boa knew she needed a moment of silent, but staying alone at home would only make things worse. Some part of her house still remained herself of the man that hurt her so.

Boa never thought that she lived at such a busy city. People were rushing here and there, leaving her wandering alone around the city in slow motion. Her feet leading her by taking small and slow step without any clear idea where she would stop. They only stopped walking when they reach the strangely familiar pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter