A Normal End

Undecided

“Okay. What type of ice cream do you want?” Sehun asked Jungsu kneeling on one knee. “What do you want?” Jungsu asked. “I want whatever you get,” Sehun replied. “I want whatever you want,” Jungsu shot back at Sehun. “Well, what do you want me to get?” Sehun sighed. “Whatever you want me to get,” Jungsu said. You could only laugh at the two going on about nonsense. “Jungsu-ahh, what kind of icecream do you want?” You repeated the question. “I want what daddy gets,” he said looking up at you. “Daddy’s gonna get carrot flavored ice cream. So that’s what you’re gonna get,” you said as you turned around to face the ice cream worker, “Can I get 2 carrot ice--,” “WAIT!” Jungsu yelled holding out his hand. He stepped in front of Sehun and whispered, “We can’t let her get carrot. How about I get strawberry and you get chocolate?” You saw Sehun actually think about his offer, “Deal.” He held out his hand for Jungsu to shake. You chuckled as you turned back to the worker, “Can we get a small strawberry cone, a medium chocolate, and a medium vanilla?” “Yes m’am. That’ll be $7.89,” he said typing into the cash register. You backed away and nudged Sehun. Sehun scoffed as he pulled out his wallet.

“Daddy,” Jungsu pulled onto Sehun’s hand, “Thank you for the ice cream.” He smiled and ruffled Jungsu’s hair. “At least you have manners Jungsu-ah,” Sehun said cutting his eyes at you. “I have other ways to thank you other than saying ‘Thank You’ you know!” You shot back. You began to walk faster to the house, which was right around the corner.  

 

As you three made steps into your parents’ house, you let out a loud cry. Today seemed like a much longer day and you just wanted to lay down. But, you also knew your mother's rule,"You can live here, as long as you take care of your family." This meant you have to cook Sehun's and Jungsu's dinner. "Sehun-ah~," you whined in that special voice of yours. "What?" Sehun said turning around and looking at you in the kitchen. You made sure that it was just you two before you gestured him to come here. When Sehun finally got to you, you seductively pulled on his tie closing the gap. With your lips softly brushing against his, you slowly kissed him.Your heart began to flutter when Sehun slithered his arms around your waist, locking his hand together. You simultaneously wrapped your arms around his neck. As the kiss deepened, you forgot why you called Sehun over in the first place.

After minutes of sensual lip-lock, Sehun broke the kiss. “Why’d you call me over here?” He asked rubbing his lips on the side of your neck, his hot breath satisfying your every want. You groaned, “I can’t remember.” Sehun lifted his head, “I can always help you,” he said. He immediately engulfed your lips causing you to moan and tilt your head. “OH!” you said pushing Sehun back lightly. You ran your fingers through your brown hair, “I gotta cook first.” Sehun sighed and dragged to the couch. “Okay~.”