TEEHEE RICKY (gosh I just love Ricky xD)

Revealed

Okay, so like I did before, this is happening at the same time a chapter 10! so while this is going on, Chunji and Niel and L.Joe are doing all that stuff yaanoo =w=. 

(Sorry if I make a lot of errors in this chapter. My S key usually acts normal, but lately it's gotten a LOT worse! So a lot of times I have to hit it like 4 times before it goes through! D: *cries* I  need a new keyboard -.- . Anyways Sorry. And , S key, I will freaking kill you in your sleep. Oh and also, I haven't been to sleep in forever..And I literally just re-read the first sentence I just typed up there^^^ and I made so many mistakes!! D: . I'll re-read this chapter tomorrow and try to fix as much as I see wrong =w=)

s (OM FREAKING G I JUST KEPT TYPING "S" UNTIL IT WENT THROUGH AT I LITERALLY HAD TO DO IT 14 TIMES. lol sorry I'm going on a mini-rage... Onto the story!)

s sssss    s xD sorry sorry . Really I promise the chapter begins now....s........s.........s...s...s.....s..s.s.s.s.s.ss.s.s.s.s.s.s.s.s.s.s.


"Ricky?" Changjo looked down at him from the couch.

"Yeah?"

"So what's up? What happened?" 

Ricky was laying on his stomach and he kicked his legs back and forth in the arm air. "Hmm I dunnnooo" he teased.

Changjo rolled his eyes. "Well whatever. But dude really, do you like cheese?"

CAP and Ricky gave Changjo a weird look.

"AH sorry I was thinking about cheese.." 

Ricky literally "rolled on the floor laughing." He went on his back and looked up at Changjo while sticking his tounge (however you spell that) out.  "Sure I like cheese!~♥♥ hehe." 

Changjo shook his head and got up off the couch to lay down next to Ricky. "Okay sorry *aha* anyways, do you like Chunji?"

Ricky squinched(?) his nose. "Ehee? Hm... .. hehehe. I don't know. How about we play truth or dare?" 

"That works, I guess."

Ricky smiled . "CAP, turn the tv off and get on the floor with us!" 

CAP shook his head teasinly "Why do you always try to word things like that?" But he did as Ricky said and scooted onto the floor.

"Kayaa~ I'll start~, Changjo, truth or dare?"

"Dare..."

Ricky giggled lightly. "hehehe♥~ I dare you to....hmm...drink milk with loads of pepper in it~!!" 

"Agh you always make me do stuff like that.. " Changjo got up to go to the kitchen and Ricky started followed him while CAP stayed in his spot.

"CAP!!! You have to come too! Your going to decide on the amount of pepper to put in~" Ricky walked over to CAP and forced him to stand up and go with them.

After putting some milk into a glass and getting the pepper out, Ricky smiled at CAP. "The honor is yours~~" 

CAP sighed as Ricky handed him the pepper. He ended up pouring in like an entire 4th of the bottle! 

"Woah dude I can't drink that! CAP why would you do something like this to me?" 

CAP laughed. He was enjoying this. 

Ricky giggled . " You have to do it~ At least take one sip~ Pweaaase chang~ieee~jo?" 

Changjo breathed out a sigh and drank a bit of it. "Bleh that tasted so weird. " 

Ricky started hopping up and down clapping, with a cute smile on his face. "Teehee yay." 

They all stood there for a moment. Changjo decided to get his revenge quick. "Okay so my turn now! RICKY!! Cheese or dare?" 

CAP turned away and bent over in laughter, as well as Ricky. "Cheese!!!" 

Changjo laughed at himself. "Ugh I really don't know why I keep saying that. But you basically said truth~ since you didn't say dare! So tell me the truth about what's up with you and Chunji."

Ricky whimpered, "Ah~ That's not fair! Plus I'm so sure that's not how your suppose to play." 

Changjo playfully hit Ricky's arm. "I don't care. Tell now or else I'll get CAP to help me strangel you." 

CAP chuckled quietly while Ricky giggled loudly. 

"Hm~ hehe~ well I don't know why, but something has been going on between Niel and Chunji and only L.Joe knows what it is. So~~ long story short Chunji came into our room last night wanting to talk to L.Joe, who was asleep. So instead he just ended up talking to me a bit about it and we fell asleep together in my bed~ "

Changjo looked at him somewhat seriously. "I don't think your telling me everything...Chunji was extremely nervous about coming down to eat breakfast and I heard L.Joe yelling at you earlier."

Ricky bit his lip. "He was probably nervous about seeing Niel~ and L.Joe was just being jealous." 

"Hm okay I guess I can understand that. CAP, it's your turn. " 

CAP crossed his arms and looked at Ricky. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Chunji when they all get back."