Oh no you didaaant >.>..

Revealed

Ricky was blushing from the moment he said that.

Changjo raised his eyebrows. "CAP did you really just say what I thought you said?" 

CAP glanced toward Changjo. "Yep." 

Ricky hit CAP playfully. "Aw~ why'd you have to make it something like that~"

CAP grinned shamelessly. "I want to see what happens. I guess they should be back soon. " 

Ricky's heart was beating fast. He didn't know what would happen if he did that. But he shook it off like it was nothing . "Yeaapp~ Justa waiting♥ justa waiting♥ justtta waitttti-" 

L.Joe opened up the door and came inside. Chunji followed right behind him with Niel holding onto his arm.

Ricky quickly ran up to where they all were. "CHUNJI~!! Welcome backkk~!♥" 

Niel let go of Chunji's arm and moved away from them.  His smile faded as he thought about the fact that Ricky and Chunji could like each other even after all that happened.

L.Joe became mad again. Why was Ricky suddenly so friendly with Chunji? Ach! Chunji must have kept something from him! There's no way Ricky would just be like the to Chunji just because they fell asleep together. What the hell happened, really?

Ricky gave Chunji a quick little kiss. "Teeeheehee♥" 

Chunji blushed for a moment, but he quickly realized what he should say. "Ricky, why!! That's the second time you've kissed me now! I don't understand why you act like you like me! I barely even talk to you! Don't you and L.Joe like each other anyways??" 

Ricky looked down, not knowing what to say. 

L.Joe opened his eyes wide and started to yell. "The second time? WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED? RICKY WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?....Ricky... I thought .....I thought we.. ..." 

CAP interuptted him before things got out of hand. "It's nothing to worry about. I told Ricky to kiss Chunji just now. No big deal." 

A confused looked spread acros L.Joe's face. What? Why on earth would CAP say that? And even if he did, Ricky had no reason at all do to that! Gosh it's like the whole world wanted him to be pissed off!

Changjo added to the point, "Yes he did. We were playing truth or dare. So everyone please forget what Ricky just did."

Niel felt happier and Chunji was releaved. 

But L.Joe was still mad. "Well Chunji so obviously stated that was the second time. Whatever. I don't freaking care." L.Joe pushed his way out of the house and left.

Everyone looked at Ricky. He didn't know what to tell them... He had a reason...

After L.Joe had reminded them what Chunji said. Niel lost his happiness again. He headed up the stairs to go to his room so he could be alone.

Chunji followed behind him "Wait, Niel, please..." After they were up the steps and out of sight, CAP sighed. 

Changjo just then got mad out of nowhere. "RICKY YOU REALLY SCREWED UP MAN. YOU KNOW L.JOE LIKES YOU AND THERE YOU GO KISSING CHUNJ AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE. GO FREAKING FIND HIM AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO HIM. HE BETTER NOT BE HURTING BECAUSE OF YOU."

Ricky was shocked. That was so random! Since when did Changjo care about L.Joe so much? Why should he be sticking his into other people's buisness? But Changjo was just too mad to argue with. "U-umu I'll go find him then......" Ricky bit his lip and quickly shuffled himself out the door.