Kekeke

Revealed

Niel scooted up against the couch. He had a smile on his face that he was trying to hide. 

"Alright. So , me and Ricky were going to a store to buy some snacks to eat. Well when we walked into the store, there was a girl who recognized me. She walked up to us and said something like 'Oh~~ Nieeeel!! Can I have your autograph?' So then I of course smile politely and sign her piece of paper. So I thought she would leave but then she looked at Ricky and practically scream 'Oh my gosh it's Ricky!! Aw you two are here together!! Oh my gosh! Your both so cute !!!' " 

Niel stopped talking for a moment, wanting to see their reactions so far. 

"Okay..and then what happened" L.joe asked blankly, somehow sounding a bit rude.

"Ah well...-" Niel started off but Ricky's laugh interuppted him. 

"What's so funny?" Chunji was curious now and wanted to know even more.

"Niel haha are you really going to tell them? Sorry I'll be quiet." Ricky settled down to let Niel continue.

"*hahaha* well, the girl asked something really....odd." 

"What did she ask?" Chunji really Really wanted to know now, it was interesting.

"She asked us if we could kiss for her." Ricky said quickly then started laughing again.

"I don't get how that's funny...She wanted a kiss from you...so what?" L.Joe was still irritated apparently.

"No no she didn't want us to kiss her, she wanted me to kiss Niel" Ricky was pratically dying from laughter now. Niel started to laugh with him. But when he said that, Chunji and L.joe's eyes lit up. L.Joe seemed pissed and Chunji seemed really hurt.

"So....did you?" Chunji asked with a somewhat sad ring to his voice.

"Well yeah...And it was fun♥" Ricky answered, somewhat embarrased. 

"Yeah.. but anyways... After we did, the girl had just this shocked look on her face, as if someone just killed her entire family in front of her." Niel bursted into laughter at that point and Ricky was laughing so much already tears came out from his eyes. But Chunji and L.Joe just layed there, not saying anything. 

"Oh I guess you had to be there to find it funny. But really, Chunji, what's with you today? Normally you would find something like this funny..." Niel was done with wondering what was up and he wanted an answer. Now. 

 

 

(Sorry this chapter was really really short. I'm going to try to make the rest long o.O... xD sorry if I fail though. oh well~)

Oh and also.....I feel like making it dirty.. aherm hrr hrr kekeke ..so yea if I randomly do, well YAY o_o...